Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

How anyone thinks we will beat anyone is beyond me.

There’s been so many “we win this week “ or “we make a run” or “we won’t finish last” it’s laughable.

We are hopeless right now. The worst by a long way.
I agree, and have been saying we'll be *smile* for a few years, for a while.

I'm apathetic nowadays. The club's made me numb. They don't seem to care right now. I find this annoying, but I'm beyond getting angry.

To think some would rather keep shai than trade for two first rounders..
Imspid efforts once again...and woeful desposal....id take a 3rd rounder and a pie right now...

I agree, and have been saying we'll be *smile* for a few years, for a while.

I'm apathetic nowadays. The club's made me numb. They don't seem to care right now. I find this annoying, but I'm beyond getting angry.
Just as well we cashed in with those flags, because there won’t be much to celebrate for a fair while now.

Reactions: 1 user
Been off for a few weeks now, General.
So? Half the club has, if not more.

We've been down this path before and writing players off because we're losing is just silly.
The amount of premiership heroes we'd (PRE) have delisted or traded because of game day dummy spits...we'd have never won a premiership.

Reactions: 6 users
Just as well we cashed in with those flags, because there won’t be much to celebrate for a fair while now.

Wouldn’t be so sure of that Carn

We found a great formula for winning flags when expansion teams joined the comp.

A good draft haul this year in a deep uncompromised draft could set us up nicely.

Reactions: 1 users
So? Half the club has, if not more.

We've been down this path before and writing players off because we're losing is just silly.
The amount of premiership heroes we'd (PRE) have delisted or traded because of game day dummy spits...we'd have never won a premiership.
I’m not writing Miller off because we’re losing, I’m writing him off because he isn’t good enough to hold down a key defensive role at AFL level.

Reactions: 1 user
Wouldn’t be so sure of that Carn

We found a great formula for winning flags when expansion teams joined the comp.

A good draft haul this year in a deep uncompromised draft could set us up nicely.
I see us down/out of finals for 3-4 years.

I’m not writing Miller off because we’re losing, I’m writing him off because he isn’t good enough to hold down a key defensive role at AFL level.
So why didn't you say it in the middle of the week? Or 2 weeks ago?