Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

There are Auskickers who hold marks and kick better than Parker. But the whole side is crappy at O/H marking. Possibly the worst overhead marking RFC side I have even seen.
K mac is horrendous overhead

Reactions: 2 users
I honestly cant remember the last time we had a 1st year KPD with the amount of poise that Gibcus has. Could literally build our entire defence around him. Id be fast tracking Gibcus, Balta and Biggy as our 3 tall defenders for the next 10 years. Throw in Mansell and Rioli. Brown in a year or 2.

Reactions: 8 users
I'm NOT much of a stat's man, I rather trusting the "eye's" for watching this game for over 60 years, not about to change now, so we'll have to agree to disagree on Shorty's performances of late. (y)
That's why you have stats. Because eyes lead to opinions and bias rather than facts.
Not saying you specifically, but go back to what people's "eyes" saw for Rance, Edwards, McIntosh, etc. We'd have delisted them all based off the eyes on PRE.
Happy to disagree.

Reactions: 1 user
Well if that was a season defining game then the season has been defined.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Geez, here we go. Jones and 3 players in a Ch 7 orgy with Hack McLachlan.

Why don't these get injured??

People say Lynch gets held but he is such a lazy player. Always gets caught behind his player. His hands are just downright terrible. Jack outshone him again tonight

Balta has many strings to his bow but he doesn't have natural ball-reading ability. He will only get that from playing games and getting help from teammates that are good at it. Until he does, I don't agree with moving him around. Let him develop it playing at half back. Give him licence to run off half-back when he wants - to be an impact player - but focus on reading the play.

Backline did ok for the amount of ball down there. Rioli beat Pickett, Broad beat Fritch, Vlastiun did very well, Mansell looked good, as did Gibcus.
Yep agree wholeheartedly, Broady and Flossy were again very very good overall considering how much time the ball was in our backline and Dan still playing very consistent football off the half backline. Also taking into account that they are ONE short (Tarrant) every week makes it even more meritorious.