Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

The midfield is just too shallow to run games out. It's Prestia, Cotch and not much else. At least we know RCD is a complete bust. We fought it out but just not up to it anymore. It was sad watching Titch tonight.

Reactions: 5 users
What a boring, shitful game, and that has nothing to do with us losing, but everything to do with what the AFL have done to it. Thank God we won our flags before the AFL completely *smile* the game.
Agree. I'm really close to just walking away from this. AFL has become a secondary sport to me.

Reactions: 5 users
I reckon Lions and Cats only chance, and I'll back them more than these silverspoons.
Catters no hope, Swannies could be a smokey, but whoever is the fittest teams come Finals will be the only one's capable of matching it with the Dee's that I can see at the moment.

Freo surprising also and considering they are doing it without Fyfe is only a bonus also.

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon having dusty back in tigerland,

Will be almost enough to counter

The Jack Ross Effect.

Almost.

dees by 3 pts

I completely forgot about The RCD effect

It will take major injury to two of oliver, petracca, gawn, jackson, may, lever, langdon, fritch

For Dees not to win this years flag.

If the gf was played at the gabba, lions would be competitive,

But its not anymore

When Balta has a stinker is useless
Nakas shouldn't have been captain.
Flappers Castgna And Parker should never play again.
Losing Astbury was much bigger loss then I expected.

Reactions: 1 users
FMD....let's hear Nathan Jones speak. Even the commentary's faded badly since Bwuce retired.

Reactions: 1 user
If Mansell makes way for Grimes Dimma can get stuffed. One of the only ones who continually presented all game and also did well on his opponent. Time for Short to be moved out of the backline

Reactions: 4 users
Gave it a shot but just waiting for Dusty Lambert to get back in. Tarrant my as well play him at full forward. Gibcus bloody good game.

Edwards 2 possessions first half
5 second half
More the double his efforts in the second hslf of the game.
He's not there is the champ for whatever reason be it physical or mental.

I reckon Shane wont go to Perth next week, I think he will be "managed"

Stack in for him.

At least Parker gave us that spark we needed
There are Auskickers who hold marks and kick better than Parker. But the whole side is crappy at O/H marking. Possibly the worst overhead marking RFC side I have even seen.