Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

Edwards spent the 2nd half jogging behind Melbourne player's.
Parker can't mark a flat beach ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'm NOT much of a stat's man, I rather trusting the "eye's" for watching this game for over 60 years, not about to change now, so we'll have to agree to disagree on Shorty's performances of late. (y)
Problem is some people have pretty bad eyesight.

Waitingn for Dimmas we played a bloody good side. We know what we need to do to get better. Not the Richmond way

Reactions: 1 user
Demons too tall all over the ground. Ordinary games from Lynch and Balta, few if any contested marks. Does Balta wear glasses or contact lenses? Seems to struggle judging his marks at night.
I'd say both .......but contacts during the games no doubt, maybe he should ask to use Mason Cox's Goggles to see if they help ?

Last edited:
Edwards spent the 2nd half jogging behind Melbourne player's.
Parker can't mark a flat beach ball.
It's very sad to see. There was a play where Edwards should have tackled twice but sagged off trying to unsuccessfully cover another player. Should have retired on top.

Reactions: 1 user
Edwards 2 possessions first half
5 second half
More the double his efforts in the second hslf of the game.

What a boring, shitful game, and that has nothing to do with us losing, but everything to do with what the AFL have done to it. Thank God we won our flags before the AFL completely *smile* the game.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Backline did ok for the amount of ball down there. Rioli beat Pickett, Broad beat Fritch, Vlastiun did very well, Mansell looked good, as did Gibcus.

Reactions: 9 users