Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

Edwards - I don't believe the output he is providing right now is age related. far too big a drop off in just 1 year. Surely he doesn't make the trip West?
Bolton - Been largely invisible.
RCD - Not sure how he got the role in the team ahead of Sonsie and Clarke. Showing what you'd expect from someone not even really playing that well at VFL level. Time may be closing on this one

Beat up in the midfield tonight, umps haven't helped, as usual pay fress one way then refuse them the other way.

Gibcus is playing a very good game. Will be a star.

Reactions: 1 users
S
Fair to say that's what we encountered.
Was hardly like the Hawks and swans battling it out.
We had some easy kills.
Saying that.
Our system was impermissible
Dont agree. Cats, Gws, Port, West Coast and Doggies were all quality teams at the time

Yep.

Richmond, West Coast, Port, even GWS and the Doggies all falling away at the same time.

Brisbane and the Cats no match for them either at the G.

Back to Back gift.
I reckon Lions and Cats only chance, and I'll back them more than these silverspoons.

Demons too tall all over the ground. Ordinary games from Lynch and Balta, few if any contested marks. Does Balta wear glasses or contact lenses? Seems to struggle judging his marks at night.

S
Dont agree. Cats, Gws, Port, West Coast and Doggies were all quality teams at the timedusa

S
Dont agree. Cats, Gws, Port, West Coast and Doggies were all quality teams at the time
Disagree.
None were out and out premiership material.
Good, but not teams who you would back in for a flag.
Reckon eagles in 19 in home and away and obviously pies in 18.
Rest I don't rate.

Tigers get free kick no spread or run 6 or 7 tigers players just walking away with their back to Mansell .

Yes the game is done but thats just bad habit forming.

Reactions: 1 users