Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

It's simple. We are just a step off the contest every time.
That's hunger.
We have had our fill.
It's obvious.
Time to reset.

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly after tonights game the Dees are lucky the rest of the comp has gone complete *smile*. They literally have no other team that is showing anything and they will win it again by default.

Reactions: 1 users
Here's a couple of softies to even up the *smile* count.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a weird feeling being up by 3 points at half time and knowing we were an absolute certainty to lose.

Reactions: 4 users
Honestly after tonights game the Dees are lucky the rest of the comp has gone complete *smile*. They literally have no other team that is showing anything and they will win it again by default.
Brisbane the closest, and they're a mile off.

Reactions: 1 users
People say we can’t play the 2021 draftees. They are not ready. They cannot run out a game. I’d rather see some players come in who can hit a target, make the right decision, play smart. I would rather watch some clean ball use even if only 8-10 possessions each than 15-20 putrid possessions that do absolutely nothing but raise my blood pressure.

Reactions: 2 users
Fair to say that's what we encountered.
Was hardly like the Hawks and swans battling it out.
We had some easy kills.
Saying that.
Our system was impermissible

Rioli really deserved that goal.
The stand rule has absolutely ruined the game, turned it into a boring stop start game of kick to kick.

Reactions: 4 users
It's a weird feeling being up by 3 points at half time and knowing we were an absolute certainty to lose.
That's where the coaches lose. We've run out of ideas. Time for big change with the coaches too, not just the players.

Yep.

Richmond, West Coast, Port, even GWS and the Doggies all falling away at the same time.

Brisbane and the Cats no match for them either at the G.

Back to Back gift.