Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

That is ridiculous! He has gotten a lot of the ball and makes one skill error and people all over him again. Poor guy can’t take a trick. He’s been good. Getting a lot of it in close. Every player has the odd turnover. People talking up Cotchin and I’ve loved his game too but his initial first few were turnovers.
Yep Ross has been far better than his team mate on the other wing. Ross is going at 82% efficiency. Has been ok.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure how RCD got a game against the premiers. Hasn't even been impressive in the VFL.

Reactions: 2 users
SHai gets off lightly here. Been invisible most of the game. No way I'd be paying big bucks for a guy who can't impact a game consistently as a forward pocket. Looks a million dollars occasionally but A little overrated here.
Might help if supercoach played him in the guts for the whole game especially centre bounces

Its annoying watch the Tigers spud it up and make these campaigners look better than they actually are.

Reactions: 1 user
Melb playing with a footy and clean hands. We are playing with soap and shovels.

Reactions: 1 users
At least we won 3 flags. Can't change that. Time for big changes ahead as we have to accept to be a lower team.

Next time Tiges.

Reactions: 2 users