Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

We'll never win a Priemership with players like Edwards in the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It won’t happen coz the AFL will ensure it won’t, but this is a Rising Star nomination performance by Gibcus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
No one at the back of the contest they just jog the ball through the middle .....................................................

Reactions: 1 user
It won’t happen coz the AFL will ensure it won’t, but this is a Riding Star nomination performance by Gibcus.
Definitely. Just give it to that white haired Geelong kid for the sake of it.

Reactions: 1 user
It has really dropped away the last year and a bit, tries to be overly fancy and finesse everything nowadays, pisses me right off ...... :mad: Going harder at the contested ball wouldnt hurt either.
79% disposal efficiency and nearly 600m gained.

Short is not our problem.

Reactions: 2 users
SHai gets off lightly here. Been invisible most of the game. No way I'd be paying big bucks for a guy who can't impact a game consistently as a forward pocket. Looks a million dollars occasionally but A little overrated here.

Reactions: 1 users