Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

Has anyone seen RCD
I suspect he's just a good average VFL player. Problem is he was never a high possession winner. We wanted our big-bodied tall Cripps but chose a player without the ball-winning capability thinking we could teach it.

Gee, Balta has been hugely disappointing tonight, nowhere to be found at all....... and Shai who I absolutely love as a player, just not enough impact, get him in the middle for this last Q and tell him to run his guts out till he can't stand anymore.

Still a chance if a few blokes decide to step up and get involved .......
He looks delist material tonight.
When he has bad games they're horrendous.
What's Edwards doing??

Petracca and Oliver must think they are playing vfl against rcd and Dow. Men against boys.

Reactions: 1 user
well, one of them has an excuse for their invisibility!
hahahahaha, YES Mate he does (or did) ........ Im a HUGEEEE Sheeds fan and can only summise that he is carrying injuries at the moment the way he is playing, even his deft little knock on's and smartness on the feld have gone missing, most disappointing thus far this season.

Reactions: 1 users
Might as well abandon this stop and hold approach and just go all out playing on at all costs and applying Uber chaos pressure coz at this rate we’ll end up losing by 50 points anyway.

Let it roll Dimma.
He doesn’t know how. We will continue to chip it to the pocket then kick it to the wing boundary for Melbourne to take the mark.

Easy to see tigers are around 10-14 at this point .
U only have to see what we are getting from former stars such as,
Jack,
Edwards,
Cotch,
Dusty(not playing)
Rance,
Houli,
Asbury.
are houli, rance and astbury out there tonight??
and we're still losing!

• Haha
Ross on the wing is close to one of Dimmas dumbest decisions. Not sure Dimma is the man to take us fwd anymore.
That is ridiculous! He has gotten a lot of the ball and makes one skill error and people all over him again. Poor guy can’t take a trick. He’s been good. Getting a lot of it in close. Every player has the odd turnover. People talking up Cotchin and I’ve loved his game too but his initial first few were turnovers.

Reactions: 7 users
S
That is ridiculous! He has gotten a lot of the ball and makes one skill error and people all over him again. Poor guy can’t take a trick. He’s been good. Getting a lot of it in close. Every player has the odd turnover. People talking up Cotchin and I’ve loved his game too but his initial first few were turnovers.
Doesn't matter if he gets the ball and keeps fluffing it. He is NOT a wingee and nevee will be. His position is inside mid but Dimma refuses to try him there