Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

Ross on the wing is close to one of Dimmas dumbest decisions. Not sure Dimma is the man to take us fwd anymore.

Reactions: 2 users
11 of the bottom 14 disposal getters for the game are Richmond players.

Edwards 2 x touches for 70 minutes of gametime with no tackles.

Dow poor before subbed off.
RCD, time must be just about up now.

Thankfully Gibcus really looks the goods.

Reactions: 1 user
Mates are telling me that what I'm feeling now is how the rest of the league felt when they played us for a couple of years there
I think their overall ball movement is slicker than ours was by a touch. Not much. But they are superior is their clean entry and set ups in forward 50. As good as we were it was our weakness. I won't mention the ruck.

Still in it but doing the same thing for last quarter will not win it. Time for Hardwick to move the magnets. You may say what’s the point but let’s see what we may uncover. Nank, Balta, Bolton and Baker in the middle. Let’s see if we can get it moving our way.

Might as well abandon this stop and hold approach and just go all out playing on at all costs and applying Uber chaos pressure coz at this rate we’ll end up losing by 50 points anyway.

Let it roll Dimma.

Might as well abandon this stop and hold approach and just go all out playing on at all costs and applying Uber chaos pressure coz at this rate we’ll end up losing by 50 points anyway.

Give it a roll Dimma.
Conservawick

Top 3 Melbourne mids 74 touches
Top 3 tiger mids 49,
Just can't win games with mid right on top

Gee, Balta has been hugely disappointing tonight, nowhere to be found at all....... and Shai who I absolutely love as a player, just not enough impact, get him in the middle for this last Q and tell him to run his guts out till he can't stand anymore.

Still a chance if a few blokes decide to step up and get involved .......

Reactions: 1 users
Inside 50s and scoring shots says it all. Only reason we aren't down by 70 is their kicking accuracy. Can't see floodgates well and truly open this quarter. 60 plus point loss coming up

Ross *smile* hospital kick to one of the worst overhead players in the side in K Mac.
But he runs! His fans will tell you how that matters so much. Being a hack footballer doesn't matter.

Dow was doing a good job on Petracca.
Yep, too harsh on Dow. Not even in double figures for games. Plenty of young fellas get found out playing against the top tier teams.
RCD though, he's almost like a spectator to the witness, he's so far from finding a footy. Disappointing.

on tonight's performances: castagna, dow, kmac, parker, graham, edwards, RCD, tarrant all in the gun to be dropped