Freo Crowd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Freo Crowd

No club or sporting code has a monopoly on ugly feral fans

mk33 said:
Unsure what was going in Perth yesterday whether it was the combination of heat, alcohol and high stress but there was 100 People thrown out when normally there is 10.

Noticed from the telecast pre-game outside the ground that it was quite windy.

Windy days often set the pea-brains off.

Extreme kudos to the two hawk players who ignored the freo twits on the fence last night. Sure sign of a professional outfit when players show this level of discipline and self control.

achillesjones said:
Extreme kudos to the two hawk players who ignored the freo twits on the fence last night. Sure sign of a professional outfit when players show this level of discipline and self control.

As Breust had his back to the fence, he should've mooned the feral.

YinnarTiger said:
Noticed from the telecast pre-game outside the ground that it was quite windy.

Windy days often set the pea-brains off.

Windyest City in the world aparently - explains a fair bit

mk33 said:
Unsure what was going in Perth yesterday whether it was the combination of heat, alcohol and high stress but there was 100 People thrown out when normally there is 10.

Perth is a backwater full of cashed up bogans who got lucky and reasonably wealthy on the back of the mining boom. It's full of ferals that have an unmitigated hatred of anything east of the Nullabor.

The crowds at Subiaco have always been a disgrace.

AFL house have told the umps to keep the bogans happy.
Free kicks for all WC players

Go Toigs! said:
Does your lack of ethics include hitting a woman in the face? Sorry but your comment is childish, going to the footy is about camaraderie, not violence or foul language or verbal aggression. The footy is for everyone, not just people like you who think you have a right to air your passion in any way you see fit. Have some respect and common courtesy. I hope I don't have the misfortune of sitting near you at a game.

No it doesn't GT. At time of writing the only incidents I was aware of were what was on the Ch 7 broadcast in game. Saw and heard no other media until I got onto this thread at 12.30 am. Till then then the only discussion was about the fans on the fence ver balling the Hawks as they came close. Who knows what they said I'm guessing it wasn't wishing them good fortune but let's not overplay it, there was no contact. it's only a month ago we were calling the pies freaks for their toothless tattooed ferals behind the goals. I never assume I am the on the high moral ground.