Freo Crowd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Freo Crowd

jb03 said:
Freo been a bit ripped off with the umpiring
Agree. Two shockers for Hawks first two goals. Two big holding/dropping ball in the last. Big moments. Hawks too good.

WA crowd full of Diego Costas.

pokey said:
They are a disgrace. I was barracking for the Hawks just to stick it up them.

If North win tomorrow night, Perth will be in mourning. That would be awesome!

Ross is in trouble. They won't win a flag under him now. The window has slammed shut and his legacy will be one of two wasted lists.

Ross Lyon has taken 2 teams very close to premierships. Our coach is yet to win a final. Let's not throw stones today.

Worst on ground commentators 3 votes
2 votes the flog freo supporters
1 vote umpires.

Outside of their midfield, Fremantle are rubbish. Shows how close we are. We're as good as these teams - just need belief & composure to play to our ability level in finals.

scottyturnerscurse said:
Not sure what's been worse tonight: the Freo crowd; the umpires; the commentators.

I'll go with the commentators.
Yep, several changes of undies needed yet again by the commentators creaming their pants over Hawthorn as usual ::)

Take a chance and recruit Bennell etc look at the dawks a team half full of players from other teams

Tigers of Old said:
Ross Lyon has taken 2 teams very close to premierships. Our coach is yet to win a final. Let's not throw stones today.

He's a great coach, but he took two lists that were built by others and squandered them. When he leaves, he leaves the next guy with nothing and the fans without a flag to remember.

At least Dimma has built from the ground up. Happy to throw stones tonight, would rather pot someone else than one of our own. :D

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Freo are going to be exposed the same way St.Kilda were - McPharlin, Pav & Sandilands retire or decline and the mediocre role players will be exposed.

Johnson almost 31, Duffield 30, Mundy 30, Griffin 30 by next season's start, D.Pearce & Mzungu 29. Next most senior in order - Ballantyne, Spurr, Silvagni, Barlow, Ibbotson, Mayne, de Boer, Clarke, Hill, Suban, C.Pearce. Other than Hill and Ballantyne... tradesmen.

Ross Lyon's window slammed shut at Freo.
Had to laugh. As I was reading the last sentence. There's Ross taking the players into a room to debrief. He shuts the door which had a sign "Please keep the door closed thanks".

Total collapse at Freo next year. Ancient side. No key forwards. Window closed and they know it.

Tigers2011 said:
Outside of their midfield, Fremantle are rubbish. Shows how close we are. We're as good as these teams - just need belief & composure to play to our ability level in finals.
Always felt they were a relatively unconvincing minor premier. Ever since we beat them over there.

I'm not sure their younger players are any good either. What about that dropped mark by Sheridan that led to the Rioli goal?? :eek: Critical stage of the match.

It was Tom Derrickx like.

Suck *smile* Freo.

Who cares? They will be at home like us next week.
10 goals in perfect conditions, that's disgraceful

blx said:
Gawd, obviously haven't been to Vic Park.

That was feral.
Everyone right down to old ladies armed with umbrellas used to have a crack at opposing players and suporters there. Christ, imagine if that place still existed as an AFL venue in the current day. You'd see the same *smile*, but undertaken by people bouncing on crystal meth.

lyon will never win a flag, and rightly so. his type of coaching doesn't deserve success. our mate hardwick better change his ways quickly.

Harry said:
lyon will never win a flag, and rightly so. his type of coaching doesn't deserve success. our mate hardwick better change his ways quickly.

Lyon isn't any good. He should take up a low scoring sport. Hockey, water polo, or volleyball

it was good to see a bit of old fashioned footy passion, vic suburban style, all be it on a 50" TV

pumped said:
it was good to see a bit of old fashioned footy passion, vic suburban style, all be it on a 50" TV

If you're referring to the *smile* that shaped up to smith and the *smile* that had a go at bruest, then no, it was't.

Weak pricks hiding behind a fence.