Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

In the match report on The Guardian he might not play next week after a knee-drop to the “head” of the prone oppo player.

Lies, just lies. If the media can lie as blatantly as this then if anyone ever believes anything else they write then they are fools. You only need to see the video to see he did a dinky touch to the shoulder.

Reactions: 1 users
Media is out in force to try and influence the AFL decision

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

On what? A knee that barely made contact?
And Cotchins sling of jones, let's compare that to Dixon on the hawthorn player and Bygyogones tackle.
THEY hate us.

Please anyone that has read a match report please post it.

Ive gone through every paper in the country.
It sounds more like a boxing review then a football game review

Cotchin might cop a week because it's the only one they really have something.
Behind play,
High contact,
Medium force,
Loose balls,
Pay back for 2017.

• Angry
Are we all convinced now? I knew this was coming a long way off. Wait til we slide down the ladder a bit they will absolutely have a field day.

Why bother reading their drivel?
Saw the headlines this morning - "Thugs", "Flog", "Saints robbed by Umpires" etc., etc.
Bunch of hacks.
Not worth your time.

Watched the game with the mute on, which is always a good test of my umpiring interpretations :)) , however listening to the replay , thought the commentary was good outside of Bruce been Bruce

Gee even an article wacking Barty and Ch7 for showing her in the crowd on clickbait.com.au
There’s like 4 anti Richmond articles on news.com.au. The witch hunt is astounding. If we win it this year, it will be the biggest ‘stuck it right up ‘em’ flag ever. Can’t wait.

Reactions: 2 users
Gee even an article wacking Barty and Ch7 for showing her in the crowd on clickbait.com.au
lol Barty being shamed like a Trump supporter for barracking for the tigers.

With all this fake news anti tiger media aggression you kinda get an idea what Trump has to deal with.