Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

On classified Lloyd just said we were humiliated.....it’s so obvious these dweebs just try and outdo each other for ‘strong opinions’....l switched off. Lyon is the only one worth listening to on that show...

Tend to agree, it was embarrassing to watch.
Big Long bombs into 50 straight to Brisbane players.
If we weren't going to pick Lynch, why are we delivering the ball into 50 as if he was playing.

Just dumb embarrassing football.

Reactions: 3 users
Comment of the year. Last night...
Llyold 'I would take Bulter in front of all of those players at Richmond"
Im pretty sure he said late last year Bulter would be the weakest of our smalls.
Its hard to remember when you have a brain of the size of a walnut.
I can only assume Lynch was in the list of Richmond players that was presented? :)

Reactions: 1 user
Heard Lyon spruik his show tonight @ 7.30 pm on Fox whereby they will analyse both finals and show the best semi finals of years gone by.

Deciding do I tune in or follow my advice.

Not sure which of the presenters will pick apart how to beat us and who will believe we can win..?

I am a curious person by nature so still a 50/50 decision to make.

Heard Lyon spruik his show tonight @ 7.30 pm on Fox whereby they will analyse both finals and show the best semi finals of years gone by.

Not sure which of the presenters will pick apart how to beat us and who will believe we can win..?

Do a coin toss & then ignore the result, don't watch it. You'll save yourself unnecessary angst.

Reactions: 4 users

Its hard to choose from watching it or sticking chop sticks in your eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Gee Ollie Wines is a tad confident on Fox tonight reckons Port have got the best squad and set to dominate for next 10 to 15 years with this side . Wow oh wow biggest dynasty ever coming up. 1 game at a time Ollie!

Not bad for a bloke that tried to get to Carlton 12 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Bit of love from Jordan Lewis on Fox the other night.

He said the Tigers are still his pick for the Flag!!

Jordan Lewis was part of that Hawthorn dynasty who lost a final on their path to another premiership.

If we play Brisbane again, we’ll get ‘em.

Gee Ollie Wines is a tad confident on Fox tonight reckons Port have got the best squad and set to dominate for next 10 to 15 years with this side . Wow oh wow biggest dynasty ever coming up. 1 game at a time Ollie!

Fat head also said:

"We've opened ourselves up to be vulnerable, sort of let each other into our lives, not just the playing group but the coaches & staff. It's sort of formed a bond that's a lot stronger than a lot of other clubs at the moment"

:vomit:vomit:vomit

• Angry
Fat head also said:

"We've opened ourselves up to be vulnerable, sort of let each other into our lives, not just the playing group but the coaches & staff. It's sort of formed a bond that's a lot stronger than a lot of other clubs at the moment"

Another copycat club. Hopefully we win tomorrow and get to burst their bubble next week.

• Love
Fat head also said:

Yeah, but are they wife-swapping like the Crows?

If we beat port next week, the wreckage might be worse then devastation we caused the crows.
Port might have a camp at punt rd oval so they could listen to our song

Really like Ratten , just watching his presser and the first lot of questions have been about Carslisle and Ryder not playing And the review system decision, to me all irrelevant questions

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone ask him what he thought about Brad Hills performance? That was squib of the highest order territory tonight. The money man was poor.

Reactions: 1 users
Really like Ratten , just watching his presser and the first lot of questions have been about Carslisle and Ryder not playing And the review system decision, to me all irrelevant questions

Loved his reaction to the score review, made Tom Morris look like a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Why does the media need to ask Ratten about Lynch's knee to Howard?? Seriously.

Ratts batted it back with a very straight bat, didn't see it.