Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Gee Ollie Wines is a tad confident on Fox tonight reckons Port have got the best squad and set to dominate for next 10 to 15 years with this side . Wow oh wow biggest dynasty ever coming up. 1 game at a time Ollie!

I have a 55' Tv and his head didn't fit in it

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Gee Ollie Wines is a tad confident on Fox tonight reckons Port have got the best squad and set to dominate for next 10 to 15 years with this side . Wow oh wow biggest dynasty ever coming up. 1 game at a time Ollie!
Ollie Wines has always appeared to have a very high opinion of himself.

Geez we’ve gotta stay alive this week. Most of the other sides still in it all have something eminently hateable about them. The Saints are the side I’d like to see win it if we don’t but for obvious reasons I don’t want them to progress past this week!

Reactions: 1 users

Geez we’ve gotta stay alive this week. Most of the other sides still in it all have something eminently hateable about them. The Saints are the side I’d like to see win it if we don’t but for obvious reasons I don’t want them to progress past this week!
Yep nothing to like about the remaining teams.

If we lose this week that might be me done with footy for the year.

Imagine watching a Port v Collingwood GF. :vomit

Yep nothing to like about the remaining teams.

If we lose this week that might be me done with footy for the year.

Imagine watching a Port v Collingwood GF. :vomit
The only good thing about that match up would be if kochhead said that as the highest ranked team they would be wearing their traditional prison bar jumper and then watching fathead Ed turn beetroot with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
How about mud guts back tracking tonight on 360.
He didnt have the balls to say to jack he was the one that started the bullying and arrogant crap.
He said that Blockhead and Nick Riewodlt had said it.
Jack was brilliant "what do you think Robbo"?
The skinny worm didn't even bring it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Hmm I think he might regret saying that. Could get a few teams very motivated to knock them off their self-proclaimed perch. Bet he did not run that comment past the PA media officer first. The media should really focus on that, esp. in Melbourne..."Wines says we're set for next 10 years". Unbelievable. An absolute gift for controversy and newspaper sales/click bait. Has the potential to distract them from their finals preparation. Any Tiger players watching that will be laughing at such comments and itching to play them. We've never made public statements like that even though we've reached the pinnacle twice in 3 years...and they call us arrogant!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

They're no spring chickens, fourth-oldest side this year. Been drinking the Adelaide bathwater. Don't forget to book a seat for the cup, Ollie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Hmm I think he might regret saying that. Could get a few teams very motivated to knock them off their self-proclaimed perch. Bet he did not run that comment past the PA media officer first. The media should really focus on that, esp. in Melbourne..."Wines says we'll dominate next 10 years". Unbelievable. An absolute gift for controversy and newspaper sales/click bait. Has the potential to distract them from their finals preparation. Any Tiger players watching that will be laughing at such comments and itching to play them. We've never made public statements like that even though we've reached the pinnacle twice in 3 years...and they call us arrogant!
Imagine if one of our players had! Would be posted over every front page from the Washington Post to the Hamilton Spectator.

Port are crap.
If we isolate lynch in the forward 50, good night little powerless.

Imagine if one of our players had! Would be posted over every front page from the Washington Post to the Hamilton Spectator.

The Hamilton Spectator! My hometown paper. Fun fact: the sports editor (or at least he was when I left the place, might not be now) failed Year 10 English.

• Haha
It would've been interesting to see what angle they would've gone if we came back and won last week. (The blocking free kick stop our come back)
We lose one game and we have no culture.
If we don't have culture what are the other 17 clubs doing?
Robbo the sloth said tonight Geelong has had strong culture for the last 10-12 years. Im not sure but isn't this game about flags.
Did i miss something do they give out Cups now for good culture??

It would've been interesting to see what angle they would've gone if we came back and won last week. (The blocking free kick stop our come back)
Robbo the sloth said tonight Geelong has had strong culture for the last 10-12 years. Im not sure but isn't this game about flags.
On classified Lloyd just said we were humiliated.....it’s so obvious these dweebs just try and outdo each other for ‘strong opinions’....l switched off. Lyon is the only one worth listening to on that show...

Robbo wouldn't know the first thing about what constitutes a good culture.

On classified Lloyd just said we were humiliated.....it’s so obvious these dweebs just try and outdo each other for ‘strong opinions’....l switched off. Lyon is the only one worth listening to on that show...

Yeah just saw it.
Llyold and Jonathon Brown would fail Finger painting.
With 6 minutes to go, we could've won that game, pity the scum chipped in and paid a dodgy free kick to stop our run.
If the weasel didn't pay that blocking free kick, i reckon we could've quite easily scored 2 more goals.
The umpires didn't allow any run on from us. If you watch the game, they interrupt our game, with not paying the deliberate, then the free kick against Robinson and the worse the blocking/marking interference to jack.
Lyold should worry about the disaster of a football club he once played for.
They might be worse then North

Reactions: 1 user
Comment of the year. Last night...
Llyold 'I would take Bulter in front of all of those players at Richmond"
Im pretty sure he said late last year Bulter would be the weakest of our smalls.
Its hard to remember when you have a brain of the size of a walnut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users