Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

To be fair, guys like King, How’s his going to understand our game plan? He doesn’t even understand the finals fixture.
Still trying to fixture out "who tags Dusty". i recall he & Judge Gerard spending 90 secs (if that) discussing that & that was what they call a match preview...

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Still trying to fixture out "who tags Dusty". i recall he & Judge Gerard spending 90 secs (if that) discussing that & that was what they call a match preview...

King has been trying for 3 years to come up with a formula to stop Dusty. Ring me when he finds the answer.
Big rumour the old codger will put Berry on him.
Therefore, im putting 100 on Dusty kicking more then 3.
Giddy up.

Well.

EikZAuQU0AIiFM4

• Wow
When asked I bet every one of these people like Caleb Taylor says "I'm a journalist."

Every game! Remastered! Yeah nah.

Every game? Really? Ok, let's narrow this down to games which were actually filmed, if that's the case then maybe. Now when I say every game that means footage of games like, say, the ABC video of the 1970 Grand Final. How about the 1969 First Semi. I suspect a hell of a lot of that stuff is long gone. Plus, I suspect when they say every game they are not going to go back very far, maybe 20 years, who knows.

If they can find a lot of archive material which hasn't seen the light of day for decades then maybe, otherwise most of it is likely on YouTube or elsewhere already.

DS

Good move by Ross Lyon to join Classified. To my surprise he comes across as likeable. He'll probably never coach again and could've become embittered at missing out on a flag, but he seems to be content with his lot and retains good relationships with people he's worked with.

Reactions: 4 users
Good move by Ross Lyon to join Classified. To my surprise he comes across as likeable. He'll probably never coach again and could've become embittered at missing out on a flag, but he seems to be content with his lot and retains good relationships with people he's worked with.
He is the saving grace on the Wednesday version. Eddie and Caro unbearable.

Reactions: 1 users

have always like Rossy - except when he basically walked out in the Saints (my partners team). I think he will coach again but if he doesn’t heis good in the media. I used to like Grant Thomas in the media too - he was very opinionated and liked to ruffle the AFL’s feathers.

Now would be a great time to consider joining the #mediafree movement.

We’ve got finals coming up. You guys want to watch Richmond. You won’t miss these advertisement carnival artists siphoning your attention into their shows over the next month. That’s not what you’re interested in. You’re interested in the mighty tigers playing footy; they’re just piggybacking that interest to sell you things. So give yourself a relaxing month off from the slimy snakeoil AFL reporter’s fake shock opinions about Richmond, miss the ads they’re trying to sell you, and simply experience this next month with other supporters without bringing all that stress onto yourself.

Go Tiges!

Reactions: 7 users
Allegedly Fat Ed promised him a media gig when he defected to them from us. No way he gets employed by Fox unless it’s a favour for someone.

Possibly just listened to the most *smile* stupid thing I've ever heard Lyon say.... and it's a pretty big body of work..

Watson asked him if that hack ruck Pruess was available to play in the finals, which teams could he slip into. .

Answer. .... Richmond or Geelong. ..... ffs... ya can't make this *smile* up!

• Wow
So David King reckons the Bears should play Lester or Burchell on Dusty tomorrow. :rotfl2 :rotfl2:rotfl2

• Haha
I like that he gives an insiders view, not even any of the 73756456562 ex players in the media do that, they are too busy trying to be tomorrow's headline.

Reactions: 2 users
Possibly just listened to the most *smile* stupid thing I've ever heard Lyon say.... and it's a pretty big body of work..

Watson asked him if that hack ruck Pruess was available to play in the finals, which teams could he slip into. .

Answer. .... Richmond or Geelong. ..... ffs... ya can't make this *smile* up!

Age and position are right. We might have a look, especially if our finals setup doesn't work. I don't think we give up more than what we did for Nank or Maric.

Reactions: 2 users