Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Anyway Mincey and Yobbo excelled tonight on AFL360. A whole hour of program and not once did they even mention the best team in the competition and premiership favourite. Quite a remarkable achievement. Discussed every other team in the finals and a few that didn’t make it. But no Richmond.
Really Ridley.

But I’m not surprised. We are still not rated by many.

Really Ridley.

But I’m not surprised. We are still not rated by many.
They rate us mate. They know how good our best is and if we bring it no one comes close. But they just don’t want to talk about it because they can’t bear to think about it.

Reactions: 10 users
Yep, we were meant to win our miracle flag and then *smile* off back into irrelevancy for a few decades and it really pisses them off that we didn’t.

When we win this year and the Dynasty word starts getting bandied about, watch the horror and disgust from a large number of the media. They have lived in a world where Richmond were always *smile*. They cant comprehend that this team is one of the modern day greats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
When we win this year and the Dynasty word starts getting bandied about, watch the horror and disgust from a large number of the media. They have lived in a world where Richmond were always *smile*. They cant comprehend that this team is one of the modern day greats.
Best comment I've heard all day, and there have been some goodies. :clap1

What a load of crap from him. So a team makes a GF for the first time in 37 years and is the underdog but somehow it would be “Richmondy” if they lost?

Whateley is a mincey little prick. He’s also as false as they come.

Watch out he dosent poke you with that massive hooter

Anyway Mincey and Yobbo excelled tonight on AFL360. A whole hour of program and not once did they even mention the best team in the competition and premiership favourite. Quite a remarkable achievement. Discussed every other team in the finals and a few that didn’t make it. But no Richmond.
Seems to be a theme, at the end of "on he couch" Gerard asked Brown to quickly discuss each final, have a guess which one he missed....
Gerard even went with "WCE v Coll any chance Collingwood?"

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
We win it this yr & it is officially a Dynasty, or shall i say a "Dimmnasty"

Reactions: 2 users
1 week after utterly stinking it up v us, Corny declares Clangerfield the best player in the comp "by a mile", cos he kicked a little bag vs a last Q headless Swans. Any moron in the outer can do his "job".
Did Kane the Brain(less) notice how good Danger was against us? Unlike Dusty.

I can remember somewhere in 2017 when Dusty was in that awesome run of form ,

I was driving to the footy for a night game , listening to the radio and they were discussing Dusty and how well he is playing ,

Cornes said something like , I actually think he is a little over rated , as a mid who can play forward , I prefer Robbie Gray ,

And then there was silence, the other guys doing the broadcast were speechless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
it's a natural canopy. He could smoke a cigarette in the rain with his hands tied behind his back and it wouldn't get wet.

Ever since he was 'poached' by sen he has become very cocky and very outspoken.
He wasn't like that when he was on welfare payments with the ABC.

mistake he is making is comparing Sydney backline to ours. Chalk and cheese.
His not going to get a easy run with us.

Reactions: 1 user
Seems to be a theme, at the end of "on he couch" Gerard asked Brown to quickly discuss each final, have a guess which one he missed....
Gerard even went with "WCE v Coll any chance Collingwood?"
Yep noticed that too. Quickly touched on every game except ours. There is no doubt there is a concerted effort from Fox Footy to avoid talking about Richmond as much as possible. Nick Riewoldt is the only one not buying in.

• Wow
According to the Parrot, Pickett's spin in last year's granny was a top 30 final moment. Fair enough too, but apparently he kicked it to George who then goaled!

And here was me believing that George kicked 0.5 and one out of bounds in last year 's GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
According to the Parrot, Pickett's spin in last year's granny was a top 30 final moment. Fair enough too, but apparently he kicked it to George who then goaled!

And here was me believing that George kicked 0.5 and one out of bounds in last year 's GF.
They footy media hey. Put that up there with David King getting all jizzy about the Eagles hosting a PF this year :rotfl2

Accuracy in reporting appears far from a prerequisite these days:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Ever since he was 'poached' by sen he has become very cocky and very outspoken.
He wasn't like that when he was on welfare payments with the ABC.
The **** is always starting fires, I reckon he got the arse as fireman for being a pyromaniac.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users