Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Anyone know who Loughnan supports? She’s from WA, so I’m guessing the Eagles or Freo, but never seen her display any bias. Kellie Underwood, I found out this year, is Adelaide, because she’s from there.

Anyone know who Loughnan supports? She’s from WA, so I’m guessing the Eagles or Freo, but never seen her display any bias. Kellie Underwood, I found out this year, is Adelaide, because she’s from there.
She supports Freo. She was winding up moron Johnno about today’s game.

That said I did see her at the GF last year wearing a Giants scarf.

Kath Loughnan is generally pretty good but the lack of background work at fox footy is infectious. She said last night (after the Brisbane/Carlton game) that it is still to be decided if Richmond finish 3rd or 4th with us finishing 4th most likely...(parapharing). We will finish 3rd. It is mathematically impossible for us to finish anywhere else regardless of the remaining results.

Who we play is still to be decided.
Yeah that was ordinary. Not sure how they can’t know that we’re locked into 3rd. Disappointing from Kath.

Expected from Johnson; his wife has to write him a note every night to remind him to put pants on in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
we were missing nankervis cotchin graham edwards prestia astbury.

they were missing tredrea

That game, even though we lost, confirmed to me that we can win our 3rd flag in 4 years.

Consider this scenario for that game:

Richmond have been snuggled up in their own beds for the last month, Port have been living in a hub in QLD.
Richmond stroll over to the G on game day from PRO, Port spend approx. 4 hours travelling from their hub to the G on game day
Richmond will be playing in front of their rabid supporters, which they have played in front of many times this year. Port haven't played against their equally rabid fans whatsoever this year.
Richmond have essentially a full squad, Port are missing Lycett, Boak, Wines, Powell-Pepper, Rockcliff and Jonas

Pick the winner....

Was driving to pick up a pizza after the game and Nick "Richmond out in straight sets" Dal Santo said on the radio that Richmond are in strife after losing that game LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
We were level at 3 qtr time with a reserves side.
I said if Cotchin played that day we would've won..
Exactly, the fact we rested him for such a big game with a 9 day break to follow shows we were already thinking bigger picture.

I do have a lot of trouble working out how the media can keep claiming Essendon have the list to take them deep into the finals. They have proved year after year that they don't. Seems evidence has little sway on some.

As for the idea we would finish 4th, you don't need research to see that is wrong, you need to look at the ladder armed with some grade 1 maths and it is obvious.

The media is full of pundits who clearly are so lazy they can't even be bothered reading anything, a ladder is too much for them. Better off getting analysis from fan sites like Mongrel Punt and the like.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Found it interesting listening to King and Robbo pre game of the Essendon v Dees game, they both couldn’t believe how Essendon are where they are on the ladder and how they had talent , there it is right there imho they don’t have anywhere near the talent the media try’s to pump up, that’s why they are where they are , lot of good players , however other then Hurley and a fit Daniher I wouldn’t think there are any other genuine A graders ,imho Shiel is the most overatted player going around

The delusion of how good they think they are every season after being pumped up to the eyeballs, is what leaves them stuck in mediocrity. It's magnificent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
rd
The delusion of how good they think they are every season after being pumped up to the eyeballs, is what leaves them stuck in mediocrity. It's magnificent.
If I was in marketing at Teflon I’d be trying to get Dudoro as the face of the company. He keeping his job when the list he creates hasn’t won a final in 17 seasons is the greatest mystery in AFL/VFL football

Kath Loughnan is generally pretty good but the lack of background work at fox footy is infectious. She said last night (after the Brisbane/Carlton game) that it is still to be decided if Richmond finish 3rd or 4th with us finishing 4th most likely...(parapharing). We will finish 3rd. It is mathematically impossible for us to finish anywhere else regardless of the remaining results.

Who we play is still to be decided.

They totally forgot yesterday we had that draw with Collingwood. Just looked at the wins column, pretty weak for supposed professionals.

rd

If I was in marketing at Teflon I’d be trying to get Dudoro as the face of the company. He keeping his job when the list he creates hasn’t won a final in 17 seasons is the greatest mystery in AFL/VFL football
The amazing thing is he's not even copping any heat at all....

• Haha
Gotta love it when they wished we had Vlas down back when Pickett was out positioned.

Forward to the next quarter and the Pickett intercept is better than sliced bread!

Bloody hell, more flip flops than a mosque!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user