Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

I've long suspected that Dodoro has media types on his payroll sprouting the "list full of talent" line. It's the only rationale explanation for the media trumpeting that and for Dodoro to still be employed.

Reactions: 4 users
Its good for all other clubs, that they have the excuse of blaming Worsfold. I actually heard that the players couldn't understand what Carracella was trying to teach them. He's not teaching them brain surgery, what a bunch of simpletons.
I heard that Stringer's kids...... tie his shoelaces!

He muttered something quite unintelligble. "It's what they've got" or some similar dribble.

Johnson has had a lobotomy.
Too many concussions during his playing days. Remember when he didn’t give Shai the Rising Star nom, then admitted he didn’t actually watch the game. Moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Found it interesting listening to King and Robbo pre game of the Essendon v Dees game, they both couldn’t believe how Essendon are where they are on the ladder and how they had talent , there it is right there imho they don’t have anywhere near the talent the media try’s to pump up, that’s why they are where they are , lot of good players , however other then Hurley and a fit Daniher I wouldn’t think there are any other genuine A graders ,imho Shiel is the most overatted player going around
There is 1 word to describe them & that is overrated. The fact the media can't figure that out isn't a great surprise considering the crap most of them come up with.
The worst part for thier fans is thier list manager can't figure it out either...

Reactions: 3 users
McGrath is about the only player in there team I would say is A grade. Hurley is good but no better IMO. Daniher still could be A grade but the injuries cast so much of a cloud that he can't be judged at that level.

So they have a team of 1 A grader and a bunch of B to D graders. Why or why are they not playing finals?

Its good for all other clubs, that they have the excuse of blaming Worsfold. I actually heard that the players couldn't understand what Carracella was trying to teach them. He's not teaching them brain surgery, what a bunch of simpletons.
I can't have Daniher as an A Grader as he's a C grade kick at best. In all honesty i'd take B.Brown over Daniher as he's a much better kick.

Reactions: 1 user
They don't want us to play Brisbane

They haven't stopped talking about Richmond/Port Adelaide.

Port will lose to Collingwood so they don't play Geelong.
Brisbane will try everything tonight to win to avoid playing us.

That's why the AFL so stupid these (Rich/Adel, Bris/Carl, Port/Coll) all 3 games should've been played at the same.
Port belted us around the ball & were very good that day but we had a 2nd string midfield in against them & we were coming off a 4 day break as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Finishing in the top 4 for the 4th yr in a row is a remarkable achievement, especially after being written off by so many "experts" multiple teams in each of those yrs. #GoTiges!

Port belted us around the ball & were very good that day but we had a 2nd string midfield in against them & we were coming off a 4 day break as well.
we were missing nankervis cotchin graham edwards prestia astbury.

they were missing tredrea

• Haha
Too many concussions during his playing days. Remember when he didn’t give Shai the Rising Star nom, then admitted he didn’t actually watch the game. Moron.
Thankfully Kath Loughnan is there. Much prefer to focus on her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

We were level at 3 qtr time with a reserves side.
I said if Cotchin played that day we would've won..

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Just ignore him. I foci

Kath Loughnan is generally pretty good but the lack of background work at fox footy is infectious. She said last night (after the Brisbane/Carlton game) that it is still to be decided if Richmond finish 3rd or 4th with us finishing 4th most likely...(parapharing). We will finish 3rd. It is mathematically impossible for us to finish anywhere else regardless of the remaining results.

Who we play is still to be decided.

I think it was half time of last nights game they disagreed on something and Kath said something like "its ok, we'll kiss and make up later". Johnsons eyes nearly popped out of his head, was expecting him to creep towards her on the couch.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Kath Loughnan is generally pretty good but the lack of background work at fox footy is infectious. She said last night (after the Brisbane/Carlton game) that it is still to be decided if Richmond finish 3rd or 4th with us finishing 4th most likely...(parapharing). We will finish 3rd. It is mathematically impossible for us to finish anywhere else regardless of the remaining results.

Who we play is still to be decided.
Think part of the problem at Fox is they laid off a truckload of staff due to covid and I'm thinking some of them did the legwork for the talking heads....

Unfortunately a lot of the experts are too busy navel gazing and playing gags with eachother on whatsapp to bother with proper research. ...

Going backwards at the rate of knots is Fox!