Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Don't know why you lot watch this crap, still, means I get to hear about the drivel the crappy footy shows talk about.

If any of you have one of those rating people meters, please stop watching these rubbish shows.

DS

Reactions: 9 users
Don't know why you lot watch this crap, still, means I get to hear about the drivel the crappy footy shows talk about.

If any of you have one of those rating people meters, please stop watching these rubbish shows.

DS
I’m with you, David. I think I’ve seen about 5 mins of this crap all season. The only reason I stayed watching it while channel flipping was because they were about to do the quiz, and as I said earlier, it’s the only good bit of the whole mess. Once it was over I changed channels. It’s far less stressful, because everything about the show, coupled with their insulting lack of respect accorded us just annoys me.

Reactions: 4 users
Billy Brownless said 4 times that Geelong really missed Gary Rohan & the young Geelong players will learn....spare me!!!!
In todays day and age there's too many Journalists , Commentators and now even the umpires with their own biased agendas & basically a conflict of interest ,please bring back the days of Lou Richards , Peter Landy, Sandy Roberts & Scotty Palmer who were all impartial with their views on the game

Reactions: 5 users
On the Chl 9 Footy Show, Nathan Brown in his analysis of our game said that Richmond couldn't cope when Geelong changed their game plan in the last quarter :rotfl1
What wud b funny is Cats go out in straight sets again and dont even get to play us

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Billy Brownless said 4 times that Geelong really missed Gary Rohan & the young Geelong players will learn....spare me!!!!
In todays day and age there's too many Journalists , Commentators and now even the umpires with their own biased agendas & basically a conflict of interest ,please bring back the days of Lou Richards , Peter Landy, Sandy Roberts & Scotty Palmer who were all impartial with their views on the game
Yep. And if you’re relying on Gary Rohan to win you big games including finals, you’re in strife.

Reactions: 5 users
Clutching at Straws - that's the saying I've been looking for ...

Reactions: 1 user
I think it's brilliant from the media..... keep on being positive about Geelong and the 10 minutes of football they played. Don't mentioned the fact that the Cats had one goal to 3/4 time (I'm sure that bloke ran about 25 metres without a bounce) for a premiership contender, and it would have been 10 goals to 1 if we kicked straight in the third. Don't mention that fact that their 10 mins of football came essentially when we had 1 on the bench with Grimes, Lynch and Soldo off the ground.

Geelong can get all the superlatives...we'll just win the flag again
Or how stupid are Geelong and their coach? If all they had to do was “take chances” to turn it on and play better footy, why not do it earlier? Or all game?

Or how stupid are Geelong and their coach? If all they had to do was “take chances” to turn it on and play better footy, why not do it earlier? Or all game?
Yep only started doing it 5 mins into the last qtr. Facts are, they are clueless how to beat us when the heat is on.

Yep. And if you’re relying on Gary Rohan to win you big games including finals, you’re in strife.

That's the new one now after last year's preliminary final they didn't have Duncan & Hawkins.
They're scrapping the bottom of the barrel referring to Rohan & Stanley as huge inclusions.
Who's next? Theyre missing Stoneham & Mansfield

That's the new one now after last year's preliminary final they didn't have Duncan & Hawkins.
They're scrapping the bottom of the barrel referring to Rohan & Stanley as huge inclusions.
I hear Scratcher Neal is a big chance to play next time....

Rhys Stanley a big inclusion :rotfl2 :rotfl2

Peaheart

On the Chl 9 Footy Show, Nathan Brown in his analysis of our game said that Richmond couldn't cope when Geelong changed their game plan in the last quarter :rotfl1
Poor Nath isn't that smart personally.
Mind you he worked Uncle Clinton over.

I didn't see the Jayden Short talking Brian segment till today.
He was very good, but he knew that there are certain team mates you don't *smile* stir.
He kept clear of Dusty, Nakas and Jack. The big bulls.
Even with Taylor pushing him to speak to certain players Short did well, not to overstep it.

Reactions: 1 users
I absolutely *smile* love that Toby Nankervis has absolutely zero time for the media and gives zero *smile*.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users