Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

I think it is because she no longer has a source inside the club. Ralph is just clueless.
I have no idea who the source was but just putting 2 + 2 together could it be Balmey? She's been begging for him to be in the hub with us all yr...

It's very bizarre, pre game they were lauding Geelongs pressure etc, we beat them at that (no idea why they didn't show the "pressure guage" stat but u could see it & suddenly pressure is ruining the game?

Those first 8 words are brilliant though

Reactions: 1 user
It's very bizarre, pre game they were lauding Geelongs pressure etc, we beat them at that (no idea why they didn't show the "pressure guage" stat but u could see it & suddenly pressure is ruining the game?

Another *smile* stat.
Pressure gauge.
No one but no-one pressure's like we do.

Not sure of this has been highlighted elsewhere.
Mark Fine and RoCo's (who has shat me over the years but that's another story) Footyology podcast is probably the best Round review you will find, and they give us full 100% recognition this week. It's kind of a shock hearing the RFC spoken about like this in this great era cos it barely happens anywhere else.

• Wow
Is that all Fine and Roco do now ? I haven’t heard anything from them for a long time .

I can remember hearing Finey on SEN on the way home from the footy sometimes , different type of Cat, entertaining at times

Post game last not ol' mate Ralphy said once Astbury is back Balta will have to make way. Lyon quickly shut him down on it.

I heard that too.
His head must be made out of mud.
What has he been watching for the last month??

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Mud. exactly. it drips out of their mouths. Him, Morris, Caro. the Mud gang.

She has this hidden agenda towards us.
The only reason i can come up with is her 'insiders' aren't telling her anything or they have gone.
Greenberg would give her everything she needed regarding us.
Balme must've put a stop to it.

Last edited:
She has this hidden angra towards us.
The only reason i can come up with is her 'insiders' aren't telling her anything or they have gone.
Greenberg would give her everything she needed regarding us.
Balme must've put a stop to it.
so she's bitter, and muddy .. yum ..

so she's bitter, and muddy .. yum ..

Everything she says lately is very negative and its ood news.
Tommorow night, they will be talking about the game, but she will interrupt and come in with 'Brooke Cotchin will leave the hub during the finals or Richmond are very angry with Cj because of the Soldo situation"
She dropped off the Collingwood negativity very quickly, because Eddie/Hutchinson are her bosses.

I personally believe just by watching us play. The more negativity surrounding us the better. Hardwick feeds them the negativity and they respond.
Jack is finished, jack kicks 5
Martin can't handle tags, BOG against west coast, Hutchinson asking for his mama.
Ever since Grimes and BigV were persecuted for acting they both have been unbelievable.
When they said Cotchin was ready to go home and it went on for a week, Cotchin comes out and nails them in the sun's game.
Im getting use to it now.

I personally believe just by watching us play. The more negativity surrounding us the better. Hardwick feeds them the negativity and they respond.
In 1888, Nietzsche wrote - "Out of life's school of war, what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger".

We're the best.

We are near unbeatable.

As a club we set the bar that everyone aspires to.

We are awesomeness personified and the rest can only look on with envious eyes.

Enjoy your day.

Reactions: 2 users
Sunday Footy Show - first thing they mention about our game are the 2 injuries and then how Geelong changed their game style in the last qtr enabling them to make a comeback. It’s beyond a joke now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Sunday Footy Show - first thing they mention about our game are the 2 injuries and then how Geelong changed their game style in the last qtr enabling them to make a comeback. It’s beyond a joke now.
They are all looking at that angle on how to beat us. But at the moment they are just words.

Reactions: 4 users
K Cornes on AFL website says Grimes has staged again, is a serial stager, it spoilt his great game, and he needs to get it out of his game.
Also the Umps keep falling for it..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Did my head in. Not one highlight of our good play. Geez Teams just can't flick a switch against us.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah was thinking the same... how's about mentioning the 3rd Q where WE had the chance to completely put them away.

Happy to be a lucky team who continually gets sides on their bad days for another 4 games!

Yeah was thinking the same... how's about mentioning the 3rd Q where WE had the chance to completely put them away.

Happy to be a lucky team who continually gets sides on their bad days for another 4 games!
Exactly. They are lucky we weren’t 9 goals up at 3 qtr time. It’s like the are all aching for us to be knocked off our perch.