Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

We are only a good team because we play a lot of games at the G.

How is that argument going?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I was shocked when i found out she's a Tigers supporter...

Really? She grew up inside the club. Lots of photos with her dad in the rooms and around the club.

I've always loved her honesty even when she was so called 'bagging' the club. We were *smile* and she called it as such.

At least you knew she always held the club in her heart and she always had the inside word so it was as close to the truth as any other reporter would get.

Reactions: 3 users
I don't get this
6 Richmond players in Richmond's defensive zone and it's somehow destroying the game?
Players playing to their positions is destroying the game?
Just completely bizarre.
I’ve read some tripe in my time but that is just about the top of the stinking pile. To summarise the article; Richmond only won because Geelong played *smile* and couldn’t kick goals. Geelong are clearly the best team in it and the game is *smile* because Richmond wouldn’t let them kick goals. Dave Hughes is a football expert.

To anyone who hasn’t read it please don’t bother wasting 3 minutes of your life; what I posted above gives you the article in 5 seconds.

Reactions: 8 users
We are only a good team because we play a lot of games at the G.

How is that argument going?
Still no one calling out Simpson for whining about how hard the draw has been on WCE when they had such a long run of home games.

Reactions: 1 user
Its a nothing article. It doesn't really state that the Geelong scoring problems were due to us doing anything untoward or being ultra defesnive.
The video accompanying it shows 6 Richmond players in the defensive zone with circles scrawled around them in crayon as if to say there's something wrong with that.

Nick Riewoldt is one of the few people in the media who understand us, and appears to be an unashamed supporter of how we go about things. Fox Footy should do themselves a favour and ditch Johnno Brown. His inarticulate mumbling are just embarrassing. He clearly knows how to play the game, but he doesn’t have the tools to explain anything to anyone.

Reactions: 1 users
3aw now. Hodge wants the game to be longer.
Wasn't it longer in 2017 when they kicked 1 goal till half time?
Lloyd reckons Geelong were flat after a 4 day break
Matthews said Geelong still have players that can improve them to come back.
Im not sure what we have to do...

Caro is a goose.
She has her blinkers on and just repeats that hocking is doing a bad job.
"Geelong had a chance till Hawkins missed the snap "
How about the 2.8 in the 3rd qtr flogs??

Bunch of morons say it again Mickey mouse can get a job as a journo in this country there pathectic.No mention of the 15 behinds should have been 6 goal drubbing or the players we got to come back in.There is always a exuse when the tigers win and shut up the media samething happen against eagles.

Ross Lyron,Riewolt,Connoly best out of them.

If only we could win a grand final or two to silence the haters and earn some respect...

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Caro is a goose.
She has her blinkers on and just repeats that hocking is doing a bad job.
"Geelong had a chance till Hawkins missed the snap "
How about the 2.8 in the 3rd qtr flogs??
To his credit Andy Maher mentioned the 2.8 to 0.1 3rd quarter and how it could have easily been a much bigger margin for us.

Approx 6 flags in a row Zips that's what