Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Idiots are now saying the game is broken.
Geelong only 1 goal after 3 Q
Game must be broken!
Shocking to come to the rescue again
Few callers on SEN accusing the Tigers players of tackling the Cats players seconds before they grab the ball. Pack of i****s they are. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Idiots are now saying the game is broken.
Geelong only 1 goal after 3 Q
Game must be broken!
Shocking to come to the rescue again
Yep we are destroying the fabric of the game.

imagine having Richmond players in your fantasy football team? not one player with twenty or more disposals! Its criminal. Where’s Blighty?

Reactions: 2 users
Luv the title of this thread - I'm gunna go with "hate them". Bunch of Tiger hating wankers... LOL

• Haha
Yep we are destroying the fabric of the game.

imagine having Richmond players in your fantasy football team? not one player with twenty or more disposals! Its criminal. Where’s Blighty?
He will be on Whateley’s show and we all know what he will go on with and Whateley will be mesmerised.

Blighty with the solution.
Blighty to the rescue.

I watched the Fox Footy after the game discussion. I only saw the last quarter so was hoping for some good analysis of why we carved them up, and what led to our 15 behinds.

But no it was all about Geelong not being able to move the ball, Hawkins not getting space, blah blah. No highlights of who played well for Richmond, other than footage of Jack taking marks (which I was able to get from the AFL game highlights).

I was a bit shitty but then realised that we play a modern game of highly tactical football that probably only a very good ex-modern coach would be able to dissect. The numpties on TV just have no idea what is going on.

Good times to be a tiger....

I don't get this
6 Richmond players in Richmond's defensive zone and it's somehow destroying the game?
Players playing to their positions is destroying the game?
Just completely bizarre.

Last edited:
I don't get this
6 Richmond players in Richmond's defensive zone and it's somehow destroying the game?
:D I was taking the *smile*. You’re kidding me? hey *smile* have a look at our previous wins against the cats over the past four years. But it’s fine for any other team to flood our forward line. Seriously I thought some of the *smile* people posted on here about agendas belonged on the 9/11 thread but I’m now convinced there is a clear agenda.

Last edited:
:D I was taking the *smile*. You’re kidding me? hey *smile* have a look at our previous wins against the cats over the past four years. But it’s fine for any other team to flood our back line. Seriously I thought some of the *smile* people posted on here about agendas belonged on the 9/11 thread but I’m now convinced there is a clear agenda.
Read the post. I wasn't commenting on your post. I was commenting on the ridiculous article

Last edited:
Read the post. I wasn't commenting on your post. I was commenting on the ridiculous article so *smile* you can *smile* off
Yeah aware. It’s was a general statement in Response to my own post. And the *smile* article.

:D And the” hey smile” comment was at the footy media not you Althorn!

I don't get this
Just completely bizarre.
"Geelong simply couldn’t find a way to get its star-studded forward line into the contest. "

I get Hawkins is a very good player. But the other stars????

I don't get this
Just completely bizarre.

Its a nothing article. It doesn't really state that the Geelong scoring problems were due to us doing anything untoward or being ultra defesnive.

Its a nothing article. It doesn't really state that the Geelong scoring problems were due to us doing anything untoward or being ultra defesnive.
Yeah and I commented before I read it....they quote Dave Hughes Twitter post. Delete.

I don't get this
Just completely bizarre.

From gun footy analcyst at news.com Tyson Otto. That website is a disinfo service for the mega rich and should be shut down.

Reactions: 6 users
Yeah and I commented before I read it....they quote Dave Hughes Twitter post. Delete.

Who's Dave Hughes.
Seriously we are in trouble if the general population find him entertaining.
He should stick to watching Carlton 'without the Brown paper bags" football club.

The Hate Cheer Squad.
President, Hutchinson
Members, Eddie McGuire, Dwayne Russell, Julian DeScoop of shitt, Brad Johnson, Andy Maher, Gerard Healy, Garry Lyon, Tom Morris, Matthew Lloyd, Jordan Lewis, Mark Robinson, David King, Anthony Hudson, Kano Cornes,

Reactions: 1 users
The footy world has never really come to grips with our success and how we've gone about it. Except perhaps Nick Reiwoldt and Grant Thomas of all people.

Reactions: 1 users
The Hate Cheer Squad.
President, Hutchinson
Members, Eddie McGuire, Dwayne Russell, Julian DeScoop of shitt, Brad Johnson, Andy Maher, Gerard Healy, Garry Lyon, Tom Morris, Matthew Lloyd, Jordan Lewis, Mark Robinson, David King, Anthony Hudson, Kano Cornes,
Dont forget Johnno Brown lol