Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

The sharks will be out by dusk.
They smell blood and they love Tiger blood.
Caro is interviewing the strippers.
Robbo can't believe he wasn't invited.
Cornes wants our premierships taken off us.
Eddie is in the hub laughing and wondering how his players weren't there.
Whateley will give it the Einstein resolution.
Sit tight little tigers, this story will sweep away the Cotchin story.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If he was made out of metal.
Melbourne would've rusted him out by now.
It's the media that jump on bandwagons after 1 game.
They beat a Collingwood side on its knees, they become flag favourites.
Footscary beat Melbourne, they will go back to back.
Essendon beat the worse hawthorn side since the 60's and Essendon have a group to take them to finals.
It's *smile*.

Sit back and watch.
Its us and Geelong and maybe Port because they will get there games at AO.
The rest would struggle against our reserves
They often overlook the most basic stats too, Dogs have beaten 1 top 8 side all yr. Ess were being belted by a bottom 4 Hawks side. They were calling for Goodwin to go only a matter of weeks ago then some wins against mediocre sides & all is well again. For all the hype on Carlton they have also only beaten 1 top 8 side this yr....
Here's the "ladder v top 8" if anyone wants to check it out. I always follow it from roughly half way during each season, it often tells an interesting story.

Reactions: 1 user
Gary Lyon just now on SEN suggesting maybe the entire RFC should be sent back home!!!!!!!!
Ha ha that stupid mate's wife *smile* prick. He really is an *smile*. *smile* I really hate him.

Reactions: 5 users
They often overlook the most basic stats too, Dogs have beaten 1 top 8 side all yr. Ess were being belted by a bottom 4 Hawks side. They were calling for Goodwin to go only a matter of weeks ago then some wins against mediocre sides & all is well again. For all the hype on Carlton they have also only beaten 1 top 8 side this yr....
Here's the "ladder v top 8" if anyone wants to check it out. I always follow it from roughly half way during each season, it often tells an interesting story.

agree - good ladder to look at but I thinks it’s wrong - havent we beaten Melb, Lions and west Coast from the top 8 although that might change when the dees drop out :)

Why oh why would Richmond just keep throwing burley into the media waters!!!

Gary Lyon just now on SEN suggesting maybe the entire RFC should be sent back home!!!!!!!!
Imagine we win the flag again this year. He would be pulling his hair out and his one eyebrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
This is the one thing we've done this season that is actually worthy of all the publicity it will get. All the other supposed "incidents" have just been beat ups.

Scapegoated for some *smile* touching, which other teams were also doing. Witch hunts in the media and at the tribunal for nothing incidents on the field. A WAG trip to the spa. Media carrying on like we've had so many off field "indiscretions". You'd think we are the cocaine era Eagles. Collingwood are fine though.

Reactions: 3 users
Nothing new but News.com aren’t a news company. If their “reporter” did 20 seconds of investigation they would have noticed this is a joke account and clearly not Sydney’s Facebook.

Attachments

• F15E0881-A885-4D6F-893C-E1218C2037D0.png
    F15E0881-A885-4D6F-893C-E1218C2037D0.png
    151 KB · Views: 48
A few here might think some Richmond fans are being paranoid about the media and agendas all year.
I’m absolutely positive there’s an agenda especially at fox.

But what is undeniable is Tom Morris, it’s not just the baying for blood he has, but it’s the venom with which he has been reporting against us all year. There is an agenda. its Almost as if someone more senior at AFL is enabling or empowering him to attack us with such venom. Brad Scott has become pretty powerful this year .... anyway.... Tom is getting info fed to him and he’s attacking us without any fear of any reprisals. There is someone protecting him. I wonder what future promotion he may get in the next few months.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Nothing new but News.com aren’t a news company. If their “reporter” did 20 seconds of investigation they would have noticed this is a joke account and clearly not Sydney’s Facebook.
Pretty funny to be honest. News.com.au is a disgrace of a "news" site. Clickbait central.