Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

I couldn't help but keep a keen eye on any misdemeanors during our post match song and noticed Jack making a smilie face at the end. Benny will need to come out with a please explain this week!

On monday night the media showed us spraying Dow after the game with Gatorade saying its a bad practice and it should be gone. TBH I agree, I've never liked the practice but to use our footage was yet another angle for the media to portray us as the baddies.

How bad was Blobbo after the game!

His first assessment of us is always a negative angle. Apparently we were playing smart arse football amongst other stupid stuff.

He has clearly shown he is done with us.

He could stare down the barrel of our greatness and still stand defiant on his negatives.

Knobbo, Blobbo Yobbo Slobbo Throbbo Handjobbo give him a clobbo!

Personally I actually love these Richmond bashing times..I just find it amusing.

My bestie is a mad hawkers and he recalled how they were constantly painted as the "Unsociable" club and every tough deed on the ground was exaggerated by the media lol.

Oh and one more thing, I could have sworn it was Debbie Spillane commentating last night such was Kelly Underwoods style. She should be very chuffed with that comparison ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Whateley didn’t pick him up when he called Justin Longmuir ‘ Longmire’.

Anyway me and Robbo go way back.

No worries floppy, all you are proving is you cant read or you can't apologise when you stuff up and prematurely blow your lid. Both show a pretty weak person.
Yep - seems that u r just proving what an uneducated hack and total idiot u r mate. Seems like more typical dribble from u like most of your posts. Oh look - there is an ignore button just there for non supporters like u - Bye - your garbage negative posts will not be missed.

Match coverage basically zero compared to previous games this week. news.com.au - only has an article about how Longmuir didn't break a window in the coaches box.

Robbo had truth serum before 360. I think what he said is how a lot of the footy media feel about us. The laughing and joking around, it would be driving them mad.

Robbo had truth serum before 360. I think what he said is how a lot of the footy media feel about us. The laughing and joking around, it would be driving them mad.
Game wasn’t a great spectacle last night and they kept on harping about this same topic.

‘Back in the day’

Thread title really should be "loven, hate'm or *smile* Them!"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I turned Robbo off after 2mins of listening to him try to come up with something to have a crack at us over, u can see him doing it when he constantly mumbles & pauses when he speaks.
What the game showed is that we can be outplayed & our system still holds up.

Poor Gaz seems all worked up tonight... dees have let him down again.

If he was made out of metal.
Melbourne would've rusted him out by now.
It's the media that jump on bandwagons after 1 game.
They beat a Collingwood side on its knees, they become flag favourites.
Footscary beat Melbourne, they will go back to back.
Essendon beat the worse hawthorn side since the 60's and Essendon have a group to take them to finals.
It's *smile*.

Sit back and watch.
Its us and Geelong and maybe Port because they will get there games at AO.
The rest would struggle against our reserves