Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Did anyone just hear Gerard Healy on Sportsday tonight? About 4 mins in, Matthew Lloyd asked him if was worried about West Coast. As part of his answer, he said " Richmond were outside of the rules" in how we played against Nic Nat. That Soldo had Nic Nat's arms wrapped up and that it wasnt legal. But the Tigers got away with it and good luck to them!

Watch him repeat this tonight OTC.
The ruck contests he showed were not clear cut - they were grabbing each other.!
Not one mention that Soldo deserved one iota of credit for his efforts.
I am sure these blokes have a bet

Reactions: 1 user
I used to watch all the tv shows, read the papers, listen to radio shows, mainly to try and get some info on RFC.

A long time ago, I decided the only valuable info was from un-cut radio interview with a player, coach or administrator of RFC.

Nowadays, the RFC and PRE websites give me all the RFC content I need, although I am enjoying Jack's Tiger Time on SEN.

I will tune in occasionally to SEN to hear what is making news generally in the AFL, eg fixture, post season bye, collingwood players misbehaving etc. I pretty much ignore all opinion pieces on RFC.

Reactions: 3 users
Indeed, forgot about that. Yet somehow it was Geelong who were heroic.

DS
Yep. Handbaggers got smashed in the first quarter and basically had to chip way to get into a winning position, against a mediocre side. We dominated west coast from the outset.

Reactions: 1 users
McChins has flown to QLD, guess what that means....he'll be commentating on a lot of the games from now on :mad:
If the reason he's allowed to fly up there is because he is a club president, he shouldn't be allowed to call the footy:mad:

McChins has flown to QLD, guess what that means....he'll be commentating on a lot of the games from now on :mad:
If the reason he's allowed to fly up there is because he is a club president, he shouldn't be allowed to call the footy:mad:
I'm looking forward to him calling. And his side losing. His side being all but Richmond. Will make it even sweeter.

That might have been the clue that QLD was getting the Grand Final

David King and Jason Dunstall commentating.... Let the freo barracking begin.
Hopefully Im not speaking too early - but they are at least better than most of the other options available.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry mate - my comment stands. Go your hardest though - just prooving my point. hahaha

No worries floppy, all you are proving is you cant read or you can't apologise when you stuff up and prematurely blow your lid. Both show a pretty weak person.

David King and Jason Dunstall commentating.... Let the freo barracking begin.

Dunstall, king and Healy go on a skiing trip together.

When they get to the ski lodge there aren’t enough rooms, so they have to share a bed.

In the middle of the night, Dunstall on the right side of the bed wakes up and says, “Wow, I had this mad dream I was getting a hand job.”

King on the left side of the bed has also woken up, and says that he’s had the same dream, too.

Healy in the middle says, “Wow that’s funny, I dreamed I was skiing.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users