Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Cameron started his Toby Greene will be persecuted because he’s Toby line in the presser. Yeah, he just brushed past Conca and that left him in his hands and knees spewing up. Reece is pretty tough, take a decent hit to do that to him.

Reactions: 1 user
The sunday footy show today.
Opes the show talking about all the games, but as soon as our game comes up its about brooke Cotchin.
Lyold the knob.."it's hard enough to win a premiership, you can't afford things like this to develop"

Lets have a look at last 4 games
Port...Charlie Dixon is Wayne Carey
Port destroy Tigers

Gc. "Lynch should get suspended'
Nothing is spoken about the actual game.

Essendon "The acting of Grimes & Big V and the incident involving lynch is the only news out of the game.

And today 3 days after we have beaten the team 99% were tipping to win the flag, the media is running with the story involving Brooke Cotchin.

We need this flag

Reactions: 7 users
And then there was the loss to GWS in the Prelim final :rotfl1 life's good when the filth lose.

That was the funniest.
Only Collingwood
They lose to Brisbane twice on the G, 2 flags gone
They lose to WC another flag gone.
Then they lose to a GWS when they're we at the weakest.

Let them keep Buckley
Born to lose

The sunday footy show today.
Opes the show talking about all the games, but as soon as our game comes up its about brooke Cotchin.
Lyold the knob.."it's hard enough to win a premiership, you can't afford things like this to develop"

Lets have a look at last 4 games
Port...Charlie Dixon is Wayne Carey
Port destroy Tigers

Gc. "Lynch should get suspended'
Nothing is spoken about the actual game.

Essendon "The acting of Grimes & Big V and the incident involving lynch is the only news out of the game.

And today 3 days after we have beaten the team 99% were tipping to win the flag, the media is running with the story involving Brooke Cotchin.

We need this flag
Meanwhile they are still circle jerking over Essendon’s come from behind win against fellow strugglers Hawthorn. Unbelievable.

Meanwhile they are still circle jerking over Essendon’s come from behind win against fellow strugglers Hawthorn. Unbelievable.

Geelong beating Footscary, its a big deal
Essendon beating hawthorn, its a big deal
Port beating Sydney, its a big deal
But we beat apprantly the best team in the comp and again its not a big deal.
They're creaming themselves again, the weasel Cornes reckons Dixon's goal is GOTY and Dangerfield's kick was the pass of the best of the year.
The haven't seen Martin's 5 kicks in the last month??
Jerk offs

Reactions: 3 users
They're creaming themselves again, the weasel Cornes reckons Dixon's goal is GOTY and Dangerfield's kick was the pass of the best of the year.
Jerk offs

If the media shows annoy you so much then why watch them? I stopped watching them long ago and my life and blood pressure have improved significantly.

Reactions: 10 users
Cameron started his Toby Greene will be persecuted because he’s Toby line in the presser. Yeah, he just brushed past Conca and that left him in his hands and knees spewing up. Reece is pretty tough, take a decent hit to do that to him.
Yeah, you can see Reece was truly winded/hurt. Compare that to the reaction by Hurley last week.

What I dont get is this. If more Richmond eyeballs on their trash is a good thing for them, WHY don't they talk about us more positively?

The more fascinating question is.

Why was Reece Conca playing on Toby Greene?

Bleak times at Freo!

Reactions: 1 users
Tim lane alongside Gerard Healy would tie for gold as the best RFC haters.
If WC won it wouldve been 3 days worth of headlines.
Im waiting till Mondey night.
Whateley is in there as well, he & Healy were calling our game on SEN apparently. i heard our game on 3AW at work & i don;t know who the callers were (Bartel special comments) but the 2 main callers were melting over us winning. every time a WCE playuer touched the ball they were begging for free kicks "Shuey gets the possession was he touched high there" etc...

It's very true. It's amazing to me how much I haven't missed watching or reading any this week. It's all a load of crap.
Yep. I've said a few times that I stopped watching any footy shows/reading articles a few weeks ago. Went one step further this week and deleted social media.

I wouldnt have a clue what is being said unless it is posted about on here. Ignorance is bliss, life feels a lot more positive for ignoring all the negativity out there.

Reactions: 4 users
Yep. I've said a few times that I stopped watching any footy shows/reading articles a few weeks ago. Went one step further this week and deleted social media.

I wouldnt have a clue what is being said unless it is posted about on here. Ignorance is bliss, life feels a lot more positive for ignoring all the negativity out there.
I get my footy info from PRE and read the odd article in The Age or The Australian.

Haven't watched footy shows for nearly 2 year, except for the odd episode of Front Bar (is that still on?)

Jerk offs
Exactly re. Martin's passing and I still remember his amazing pass to Jack from left wing at MCG. Was it v. Saints Rd 23 2017?
He was kicking to Punt Rd End... a 50m bullet almost at right angles to the direction Jack was leading and he never had to break stride, bang on his chest. It was described by Johnson (the "smiling assasin") as the kick of the century. I still agree with that.
Here's 6 min. of Dusty magic from that game...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Even Tim zlane opened his radio show saying the match between the two most recent premiers was a distant bronze on the podium of the first three matches of this round. They were all juiced up over Ess v Hawks two teams that won't make the finals.
Tim Lane. Seriously he's about as neutral as hydrochloric acid. Did he apologise to Grimes/Vlastuin over his vile tweet about their character now that they were "cleared" of staging?

The best thing he's ever done is produce Sam.

Exactly re. Martin's passing and I still remember his amazing pass to Jack from left wing at MCG. Was it v. Saints Rd 23 2017?
He was kicking to Punt Rd End... a 50m bullet almost at right angles to the direction Jack was leading and he never had to break stride, bang on his chest. It was described by Johnson (the "smiling assasin") as the kick of the century. I still agree with that.
Correction...I just found it...that pass from Dusty to Riewoldt was in the previous round v. Freo at DS Rd 22, 2017 and Brad Johnson was on League Teams the next week and he said it was the "kick of the season". But we all know Dusty has had so many incredible field kicks and goals over the years that are all worthy of that title...and better than Danger's pass this weekend as well!

Amazing four quarter display.