Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

wonder if the Weagles won if they'd be spouting off ?
me? i don't give a toss about the lack of praise, which would be feint from these goons anyway.
bet the club doesn't care either.
it suits us, we've won 2 cups (almost 3), so lets make it 3 .. or 4 even ... and why stop there ? ..

They would've open the show with highlights if WC won.
Im waiting for OTC.
I want to hear what Healy has to say.

Reactions: 1 user
Surprised they didn't target the players for the treatment they dished out to poor Dow.
They all threw cups of water at him while they all stood in a circle and chanted and singing.
He look scared and afraid for his life.

Will the AFL look at this treatment?
I was watching and was close to calling the cops myself. I was scared for him. I thought to myself why are they trying to drown the poor kid. He didn’t have that bad a game, did he? :eek:

does anyone know where to find a video of Hodge shutting down BT. Cant seem to find it anywhere, only articles.

1.5 hour footy show this morning

Not one mention of our 27 point win.
Zero.
Nothing
Even Tim zlane opened his radio show saying the match between the two most recent premiers was a distant bronze on the podium of the first three matches of this round. They were all juiced up over Ess v Hawks two teams that won't make the finals.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Even Tim zlane opened his radio show saying the match between the two most recent premiers was a distant bronze on the podium of the first three matches of this round. They were all juiced up over Ess v Hawks two teams that won't make the finals.

Tim lane alongside Gerard Healy would tie for gold as the best RFC haters.
If WC won it wouldve been 3 days worth of headlines.
Im waiting till Mondey night.

Please if anyone hear's or see's anything about us beating the 'inform team' please call me.
Thanks.

#If Collingwood or Melbourne had done what we did on thurzdey night it would be news for 5 days.
They're still carrying on that Buckley lost a GF by under a goal.
His loss in a GF is bigger news then us winning 2.

Hearld sun today
"Maynard breaks his silence on that mark to sheed"
Are they serious?
Are they using that as the excuse why they lost??

How about me explain why they lost a GF to a team that struggled to win on that ground for the last 6-8 years.
Adams *smile* kick across ground and blaming the poor runner for his mistake.
Stephenson disappearing after qtr time.
Degoey refusing to contest a ball in the last 2 minutes.
The 50-50 snap once again by Adams that missed everything.
The dominance of Yeo and Shuey after half time.
If Darling could hold marks and Masten and Kennedy didn't miss basic set shots in the last qtr.
The margin would've been bigger.
Let's not forget Collingwood got to a 5 goal lead and still lost.
So lets not start crying about losing it on one event in the game.

Reactions: 3 users
Hmmm - wonder if they will villify Toby Green for his punch in the guts of Conca. Will he be a thug, a bufoon, will the punch be vicious or cowardly. Cant wait for the new self proclaimed Mr Footy in Lyon to bring it up and then show clips of Lynch and Dusty too..

Hmmm - wonder if they will villify Toby Green for his punch in the guts of Conca. Will he be a thug, a bufoon, will the punch be vicious or cowardly. Cant wait for the new self proclaimed Mr Footy in Lyon to bring it up and then show clips of Lynch and Dusty too..
Yeah. And then I await yet another “Toby Greene redemption “ puff piece article in the HUN. It’d be about 5th one.

Read the actual post you knob - Im saying i have no issue with what he did. FFS. It was a sarcastic response to what we should do to something that is a massive nothing story.

IF they are insinuating he did it as a drug thing - then its likely he was doing it because the opponent we played has a literal long history of drug abuse problems and culture. That is the story they are trying to create out of this totally nothingness. The fact WE are needing to respond to one of our players doing "pretend drugs" when our opponent has a literal litany of history of abusing drugs is a total joke - THAT was the point of my post.

So you either didn't read the whole thing and shot your load - or you're too thick to actually get the context, which is pretty thick - as i literally explain it at the end

Enjoy your friday, dickwad
Sorry mate - my comment stands. Go your hardest though - just prooving my point. hahaha

Last edited:
No apparently it was just "silly".
To be expected.

Hearld sun today
"Maynard breaks his silence on that mark to sheed"
Are they serious?
Are they using that as the excuse why they lost??

How about me explain why they lost a GF to a team that struggled to win on that ground for the last 6-8 years.
Adams *smile* kick across ground and blaming the poor runner for his mistake.
Stephenson disappearing after qtr time.
Degoey refusing to contest a ball in the last 2 minutes.
The 50-50 snap once again by Adams that missed everything.
The dominance of Yeo and Shuey after half time.
If Darling could hold marks and Masten and Kennedy didn't miss basic set shots in the last qtr.
The margin would've been bigger.
Let's not forget Collingwood got to a 5 goal lead and still lost.
So lets not start crying about losing it on one event in the game.
And then there was the loss to GWS in the Prelim final :rotfl1 life's good when the filth lose.

No apparently it was just "silly".
To be expected.
Surely with all Tobys prior misdemeanours the MRO will be directing this case to the tribunal? You know, like he did with Lynch.....

Please if anyone hear's or see's anything about us beating the 'inform team' please call me.
Thanks.

#If Collingwood or Melbourne had done what we did on thurzdey night it would be news for 5 days.
They're still carrying on that Buckley lost a GF by under a goal.
His loss in a GF is bigger news then us winning 2.
Unfortunately Richmond winning is just too boring for the media.

Unfortunately Richmond winning is just too boring for the media.

But not for us.:D

I don't care if the media ignore us. One thing for sure is that all the other clubs know the big bad Tigers aren't to be taken lightly,
They're all pooing their undies.

Reactions: 2 users