Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Decided to listen to RSN for a change this morning.... gee that Adam White is a great journo.. still got his nuts in a knot over Grimes and Vlastuin. .
Here I was thinking the charges were dismissed. .... Apparently what happened was that their "fines were waived" !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Decided to listen to RSN for a change this morning.... gee that Adam White is a great journo.. still got his nuts in a knot over Grimes and Vlastuin. .
Here I was thinking the charges were dismissed. .... Apparently what happened was that their "fines were waived" !

People have a right to talk about it, but not go overboard about it.
It happens 10 times a week.
You could fill a hour show with all the decisions that weren't meant to be paid.

Fox footy new show for 2021.
"Whats your Decision, with Zips"

• Haha
I'm not sure what this says about me or my personality type but I absolutely love all the media attention good, bad and ugly. We are in their heads and I for one am walking taller! Having been seen as an irrelevant club for so long I see the media attention as confirmation we are the big time club everyone else wants to be. :cupgold The barbs are like water off a ducks back. Our mob will continue to concentrate on controlling the controllable. Onward and upwards.
The Ghost of Graeme Richmond.

Caro has to rely on rumours now, her sources from RFC have all dried up. I think she had one every month back in the bad old days, she might of been a small part of the problem.
Think Caro is well acquainted with the power of rumours to fuel a media career. Too many of her articles had qualifiers like "I am led to believe". That is not to denigrate her expose of the AFL admin over the years and her refusal to be a AFL puppet.

I've basically been on a footy media sabbatical this week. It's been a revelation how little I need it.

Love’m or hate’ m?

Ignore'm.:cool:
Yeah, I went through and unfollowed a heap of those horrible click bait ones on Facebook. *smile* em!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
**** Wallopers just can't help themselves

Controversy? Put the tinfoil hat away Wheeldon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users
I use to think he’d played Cricket for Australia, won a major in golf and was extremely gifted footballer that’s how high he use to speak of his own sporting prowess . Haven’t listen to RSN since Mick got the flick.

**** Wallopers just can't help themselves

Controversy? Put the tinfoil hat away Wheeldon.

Surprised they didn't target the players for the treatment they dished out to poor Dow.
They all threw cups of water at him while they all stood in a circle and chanted and singing.
He look scared and afraid for his life.

Will the AFL look at this treatment?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
The excuse RFC gave on Vloss' actions were ridiculous and total *smile*. Not sure why the club would make such a stupid, obvious lie.

CLEARLY he was doing an injection into his arm motion. We know what he was doing. The club should be honest about it.

"Nick Vlaustin was indeed making an injection motion in the celebrating of our win against the Eagles. We wish to explain the reasoning behind this to avoid further confusion. The motion was done to symbolize our victory against an AFL team with a long, sordid and well documented history of a toxic drug culture which ruined many lives. At Richmond, we condemn drugs - be they recreational or performance enhancing"

Don't see why we should give 2 *smile* about him MAYBE mocking drug use when we just whooped the ass of a team which has the history of culture they do. We didn't create their history, they did. Their problem.

The excuse RFC gave on Vloss' actions were ridiculous and total *smile*. Not sure why the club would make such a stupid, obvious lie.

CLEARLY he was doing an injection into his arm motion. We know what he was doing. The club should be honest about it.

"Nick Vlaustin was indeed making an injection motion in the celebrating of our win against the Eagles. We wish to explain the reasoning behind this to avoid further confusion. The motion was done to symbolize our victory against an AFL team with a long, sordid and well documented history of a toxic drug culture which ruined many lives. At Richmond, we condemn drugs - be they recreational or performance enhancing"

Don't see why we should give 2 *smile* about him MAYBE mocking drug use when we just whooped the ass of a team which has the history of culture they do. We didn't create their history, they did. Their problem.
Your a *smile* mate - dont know why u even support the club. U have become something of a troll yourself on PRE. Give us all a break and give it a rest.

Reactions: 3 users
Surprised they didn't target the players for the treatment they dished out to poor Dow.
They all threw cups of water at him while they all stood in a circle and chanted and singing.
He look scared and afraid for his life.

Will the AFL look at this treatment?
Can you imagine the sort of life people like Wheeldon live? Watching changeroom film frame by frame to see if there's any naughtyness going on. He needs a hobby.

Reactions: 2 users
Your a *smile* mate - dont know why u even support the club. U have become something of a troll yourself on PRE. Give us all a break and give it a rest.

Read the actual post you knob - Im saying i have no issue with what he did. FFS. It was a sarcastic response to what we should do to something that is a massive nothing story.

IF they are insinuating he did it as a drug thing - then its likely he was doing it because the opponent we played has a literal long history of drug abuse problems and culture. That is the story they are trying to create out of this totally nothingness. The fact WE are needing to respond to one of our players doing "pretend drugs" when our opponent has a literal litany of history of abusing drugs is a total joke - THAT was the point of my post.

So you either didn't read the whole thing and shot your load - or you're too thick to actually get the context, which is pretty thick - as i literally explain it at the end

Enjoy your friday, dickwad