Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Soooo......insight into a gameday of the general watching the Tigers on the box.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Zips is saying we’ll do it because the players don’t like Yze, not because the club was engaged in creative accounting.
Even more reason to unload the players then. Coach has got some 40 odd players on his list that he needs to juggle and keep engaged. If there's a few that don't like him, they'll be near impossible to keep engaged in good times. Absolutely no chance when the years turned to *smile* and the next years probably not looking much better.

Wow. Sam Landsberger - the young guy who has been doing Midweek Tackle with Jay Clark on Fox Footy - has passed away suddenly.

Only 35. Traffic accident in Richmond this morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Horrible news regarding Sam Landsberger. Enjoyed him on the Midweek Tackle. RIP.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a bit shocked by this. I watch that show every night it's on, and besides Jon Ralph's bs contributions, I don't mind the others.

Such a young guy. Real passionate about his footy. Couldn't sit closer to the edge of his seat, ready to contribute.

Geez....

Reactions: 5 users
I'm a bit shocked by this. I watch that show every night it's on, and besides Jon Ralph's bs contributions, I don't mind the others.

Such a young guy. Real passionate about his footy. Couldn't sit closer to the edge of his seat, ready to contribute.

Geez....
Yeah I feel the same, I follow him on twitter and he was one of the good ones, way too young vale

Reactions: 1 user

Geez....
Always reminds me of hearing Hookesy on radio in 2004 and then next day he's gone. Way too quick.

Reactions: 1 users