Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

the HUN today claiming the Dud was “highly respected by the new board” and that Xavier Campbell was “extremely bullish on the list Dodoro has moulded.”

The word deluded is often thrown around willy nilly these days …..
Essendelusion.

Reactions: 1 user
“Long-time list boss Adrian Dodoro’s position is safe as he prepares to guide the club in the upcoming trade and draft period.”

YOU BEAUTY!
Damain Barrett say's he's gone, position untenable, so I guess you're right, he's got the job for life.

Reactions: 1 users
If Messendon are serious about bringing Hird back as coach they've got to get the band back together. Bomber as his senior assistant, and the Weapon as head of strength and conditioning.

• Love
Not quite. Robbo is the one that continually refers to it as a supplements scandal. Caro calls it for it was. A drugs scandal. Thymosin beta 4 is taken via injection, they players were injected and complained about how painful the injections were. the attempts to muddy the water and suggest it was Thymomodulin which is taken in tablet form was a ruse. Dank was interviewed by a reporter and questioned about Thymosin and it being a banned substance. His response was “‘I did not know that”. Hence the subsequent attempt to switch to thymomodulin. They wrote a cheque for $60k for Hexarelin and then claimed the players never received it but they don’t know where it went. We all know they have plenty of cash but really??

WADA found them guilty. Thank god it was taken away from the AFL. They appealed to the Court of Arbritation in Sport (I think it was called) and lost.

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Players asked to sign an agreement at the start of the season not to disclose the program they would undergo (no talking to family) and exonerating the Club as the program was, and I quote “pushing the boundaries”

They pushed too hard and went way over the boundaries.
I read the book on it and yes all those drugs Thiamosin and Thyomosin 4 etc were mentioned but they didn’t have any record as to what was given/dosage/date etc..for me the biggest disgrace was these players have no
Idea what they were given and any possible future health affects.

If Messendon are serious about bringing Hird back as coach they've got to get the band back together. Bomber as his senior assistant, and the Weapon as head of strength and conditioning.
Spot on, with Robbo as their unofficial propaganda minister.

Travis Auld applying for CEO? This could be another SHocking moment. The Bummers will get free access to anything.

I read the book on it and yes all those drugs Thiamosin and Thyomosin 4 etc were mentioned but they didn’t have any record as to what was given/dosage/date etc..for me the biggest disgrace was these players have no
Idea what they were given and any possible future health affects.
Didn’t the afl put their doctor into the hall of fame? Of course he knew nothing…

Travis Auld applying for CEO? This could be another SHocking moment. The Bummers will get free access to anything.
Heard that too TF.
I also was surprised - means its the other guy I suppose.
Interesting times if the other one gets it, b.c could mean Auld wont stay. The Afl politics have always fascinated me.

The worst news for us wanting the Bombers to stay in the dumps for another decade is that Caro reckons Mahoney stays (I rate him) which means Dodoro leaves b/c they cant work together/have a toxic relationship. That's a shame bc we need and want Dodoro to stay.

Reactions: 2 users
From AFL memes
BREAKING: incredible news as Clarkson is still available to take over from Rutten as Bombers senior coach! Sources: T Browne and K Underwood.
JC.png

Attachments

• JC.png
    JC.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
The podcast would go Bonkers:

Beer, Wine, Bickies and Bombres Chatshow.
Weekly podcast over a glass of red with EssenDoom Legends
Sheeeds and WhatEverItTakes GoldenBoy James.

• Love
Gee they're as weak as *smile* over at Essendon. ... just listening to Rohan Connelly speak about Dodoro. ... said he's a very political animal and knows all the right people! ...... should've just spat it out that Sheedy is his greatest supporter and unless he turfs him out, he's staying!
Kingmaker Kevin. .... pulling the strings since 81.
Bingo! As a result, Josh Mahoney will get the flick shortly. Ironically if they wait ill the external review and it is a proper external, i’ll bet Dodoro would be identified as an issue. Mahoney will be gone by then

Triple M breakfast show this morning had people ringing in with their favorite AFL captain, Some tosser called in to say he thought Job Watson was the best captain, for the way he conducted himslef during the peptides investigation, was honest and spoke truthfully and voluntarily returned his Brownlow.
Could these pricks be any more deluded?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Rohan Connolly - Essendon fan - had a good perspective on this rabble of a club last night on radio. Said the Board has a right to sack a coach but the way they went about it was deplorable. Said there’s incredible factions and splintering at the club. Reckons that rather than being measured on results that you need to be more adept politically at Essendon than anything else to be there for any length of time. Highlighted Sheedy and Dildo-ro as examples.

On the latter, he said in the 15 plus years he’s been Recruiting and List Manager, Dildo had not recruited one single A grade star of the club but just about every other club had. He mentioned Jobe Watson (???) but even then he couldn’t be considered because he was a father son.

Said he did not support Hird as a coaching option because that would be digging up the past and the club needed to stop looking to the past for answers. Swipe at Sheedy I think.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users