Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Walls hates Sheedy. Stems from the onfield stuff between Carlton and Richmond in the ‘70’s.
Didn't Walls work for Channel 10 when they shared the Footy with 9, David Barham calling in a mate.
Is Sheedy's influence on the wain?
Did his new besty D.B. not consult him on this one? Maybe the email went into the junk mail folder. :geek:

Walls seriously
He hasn't seen or been involved in the game in over 10 yrs.
Innie Minnie mo.
I can feel a Mark Neeld appointment mark 2 coming up

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
We wish and hope.
Me 2
What's this bullshitt that you get blokes who have no love for the club to make the decision who should coach the club.
Just a pass the buck, softkok decision by a weak club.
That process has properly worked twice in 25 yrs.
Didn't stkilda use a outside panel to select Watters?:rotfl1:rotfl1

Reactions: 1 user
Me 2
What's this bullshitt that you get blokes who have no love for the club to make the decision who should coach the club.
Just a pass the buck, softkok decision by a weak club.
That process has properly worked twice in 25 yrs.
Didn't stkilda use a outside panel to select Watters?:rotfl1:rotfl1

Yet bummers insiders would probably pick Hird. Not that Walls is the right choice, he's been out of the game far too long.

Yet bummers insiders would probably pick Hird. Not that Walls is the right choice, he's been out of the game far too long.
Innie Minnie mo.
I guarantee you Lewis & Walls would never select a McCrae or Kingsley
$50 bucks they select Yze.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Innie Minnie mo.
I guarantee you Lewis & Walls would never select a McCrae or Kingsley
$50 bucks they select Yze.
Yep nothing contemporary about Walls. He’d have no idea of the traits that make Fly, Kmgsley, etc potentially great coaches. I’ve got no idea about Yze.

Reactions: 1 users
Yep nothing contemporary about Walls. He’d have no idea of the traits that make Fly, Kmgsley, etc potentially great coaches. I’ve got no idea about Yze.
Wallsy's even older school leathery old bastard than me. Not sure he'd have any understanding of the touchy feely empathy that the fluffy little petals need to thrive n blossom these days. He'd be looking for a coach that was going to grab blokes by the scruff of the neck n bounce them off a locker or two at half time, to get them to pull the finger out n have a crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
This is a proper, bona fide, old-fashioned sham search for a new coach. It is impossible to have one of those unless one first Shanghais Robert Walls onto the selection committee.

It's war at the Bummers. One faction wants Wossy Lyon to take over and another have a petition to not make him coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Whatever they do, it’ll be a delightful disaster.

And now that their money-man has resigned, it’s all about to get a whole heap worse.

I‘m excited !

Walls is writing letters to the potential candidates right now.

Mr M. Blight.
Crapkicker Nursing Home, Nut Town, S.A.

Dear Malcolm,
Your last performance was average, but make no mistake you have the goods required to make it as an AFL coach.
Are your credentials up to date? Please obtain a certified copy of such and post them to me at your earliest convenience.

p.s. It really is a a matter of urgency.

Robert Walls Esq. OBE OA
3× VFL premiership player 1968, 1970, 1972
2× Carlton leading goalkicker 1975, 1976
Carlton captain 1977–78
Australian Football Hall of Fame
Carlton Team of the Century
Carlton Hall of Fame

p.p.s. I hope I didn't miss any. Robert.

• Haha
I have to say, this is typical selfish essendrugs. Only thinking about themselves. Ffs, the finals are about to begin. They could at least have had the courtesy of waiting until after the grand final so the rest of the football world can enjoy the finals and then enjoy the war erupting there in the off season
Selfish pricks :)

• Haha
I have to say, this is typical selfish essendrugs. Only thinking about themselves. Ffs, the finals are about to begin. They could at least have had the courtesy of waiting until after the grand final so the rest of the football world can enjoy the finals and then enjoy the war erupting there in the off season
Selfish pricks :)
In fairness, Essendon probably didn't know the finals are on. Its been so long since they have had to worry about them!

• Haha