Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Sheedy once did a fine impersonation of "world famous teleclown" zig or zag. Was also handy in the first quarter of the 1974 Granny.

That is all.

Shedda is our finest #10.

Reactions: 4 users
Adrian Dodoro and football manager Josh Mahoney are under the microscope now.

Please no.

Reactions: 1 users
Sheedy jumped camp from Brasher to Barham in the board meeting. Brasher gone. Pretty much all the Brasher camp now gone, Madden, Wellman etc. Both Rutten and Mahoney don’t get on with Duddoro. Rutten gone. The Barham camp has Sheedy in it and he loves the dud. The dud will survive and Mahoney will go.

• Love
Jordan Lewis on the panel to find new Bomber coach ....

they've got the big guns out !

• Haha
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse for them.
Robert Walls will lead the coaching subcommittee.
Is this rock bottom?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I worried by all these departures from Windy Hill, the more they have the closer they are to getting the right people in those positions

Reactions: 1 user
I worried by all these departures from Windy Hill, the more they have the closer they are to getting the right people in those positions
Relax. Sheedy still calling the shots. They’re still got a world of hurt in front of them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse for them.
Robert Walls will lead the coaching subcommittee.
Is this rock bottom?
Only 6 on the subcommittees.
Surely you would have 15 to 20?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users