Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

I'm getting a lot of joy with the thought that Clarkson might have been really interested in the Bombers job, but got cold feet when Sheedy said......“I think Clarkson could be perfect moving into North Melbourne, I wouldn’t be surprised, take ‘em down to Tasmania.”

Onya Sheeds.

Going by the below photo of Barham I think he was trying to catch flies.

Haaarrrgh. Poor Essendrugs.
Incumbent Prez white anted n punted, shiny new Prez face planting at the first opportunity.
Contracted coach back doored, abandoned n hanging by a thread.
No Clarko n no currently viable plan B.
Players pissed off that once again there's dramas n sagas splattered all over the meedjia daily.
Sheedy, Wispy n Hymie all frantically manipulating n disrupting in the darkened corners while spruiking through the meedjia.

Nothing like a twisted n bizarre sporting soap opera played out in full view to keep us amused leading up to the finals.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Brasher looks like one of those 108-year-old Rothschilds who have dust in their veins, own all the banks, and decide all the wars. Not even the all-powerful Illuminati stands a chance against the Veruca Salts of the Essington coterie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
The Bombers are all over the shop, like a mad persons sh!t, isn't it great:mhihi

Keep it up Sheeds, you're doing a great job.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
The best thing about the Bombers implosion is that fact the Druggies have many loud and prominent voices in the media.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I knew Dave Barham 30 years ago when he played 2s at Surrey Hills footy club. He used to only play half the game because he had to leave as he was a cameraman for ch10 for the footy. The next year he started his own business filming/recording footy and away he went. Nice guy, terrible footballer.

Reactions: 1 user
I knew Dave Barham 30 years ago when he played 2s at Surrey Hills footy club. He used to only play half the game because he had to leave as he was a cameraman for ch10 for the footy. The next year he started his own business filming/recording footy and away he went.
On yesterday's first outing..... he probably should've stuck to his job on the other side of the camera.

Reactions: 2 users
I knew Dave Barham 30 years ago when he played 2s at Surrey Hills footy club. He used to only play half the game because he had to leave as he was a cameraman for ch10 for the footy. The next year he started his own business filming/recording footy and away he went. Nice guy, terrible footballer.
His presser the other day explains why he was behind the camera rather than in front of it..

• Haha
There was a bit of talk a few years ago about Blake Caracella being the brains behind our success. If that was the case, he certainly didn't take it with him to Essendon.

Reactions: 1 users
Incumbent Prez white anted n punted, shiny new Prez face planting at the first opportunity.
Players pissed off that once again there's dramas n sagas splattered all over the meedjia daily.
Sheedy, Wispy n Hymie all frantically manipulating n disrupting in the darkened corners while spruiking through the meedjia.

Nothing like a twisted n bizarre sporting soap opera played out in full view to keep us amused leading up to the finals.
And the cherry on top, we get to play them in the last inconsequential H/A game of the year! :ROFLMAO::cool:

Shittshow imploding at the behest of ego driven wanker, has Berns, and their sycophants !!

BEST

Interesting to see what is said and decided in their board meeting today. Also wonder which external would want to apply as coach now at this burnt club. Probably give Jimmy Boy a 10 year contract and leave it at that.

There was a bit of talk a few years ago about Blake Caracella being the brains behind our success. If that was the case, he certainly didn't take it with him to Essendon.
I remember hearing Watson talk about this, and his impression was that Rutten and Caracalla were trying to play Essendon the way Richmond did in ‘17, but that worked because when Caracalla arrived at Richmond he had Jack (2 time Coleman medallist), Cotch (Brownlow), Dusty (best midfielder in the comp) and Rance (multiple AA defender) to work with. Essendon had none of that, and no matter how hard you try, you cannot polish a *smile*.

Reactions: 5 users
Interesting to see what is said and decided in their board meeting today. Also wonder which external would want to apply as coach now at this burnt club. Probably give Jimmy Boy a 10 year contract and leave it at that.
Give him 20 years at $1.5m per annum indexed annually. Please…….

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I remember hearing Watson talk about this, and his impression was that Rutten and Caracalla were trying to play Essendon the way Richmond did in ‘17, but that worked because when Caracalla arrived at Richmond he had Jack (2 time Coleman medallist), Cotch (Brownlow), Dusty (best midfielder in the comp) and Rance (multiple AA defender) to work with. Essendon had none of that, and no matter how hard you try, you cannot polish a *smile*.

Correct. Good development and coaching only takes you so far. At the end of the day, coaches live and die by their A-grade players.