Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Ole Shady Sheedy thinking he’s GR.
Please let it continue.
There’s similarities between them. Both were instrumental in creating an era of dominance and then both let their egos take over when they got older and nearly destroy their club trying to prove they’re still relevant

Reactions: 7 users
A lot of love for Sheedy and Hird on Jonestownblitz. It’s rather nauseating

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Please let it continue.

With apologies to Eminem (I never ever though I'd type that)

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Slim Sheedy please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Slim Sheedy please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone remember Con Marasco from Punter to Punter? I bet you’ve never seen him and Barham in the same room!!

Reactions: 1 users
Please let it continue.
The irony is, I believe Sheedy and GR didn't get on.
One of the reasons I read was Sheedy had a chance to play in a Cricket Grand Final and GR gave him an ultimatum play a preseason match or forget about Football.

• Love
Apparently Barham has copped it today from other Board and coterie members for his shitful performance today and been told that can’t happen again.

What a spud.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
There’s similarities between them. Both were instrumental in creating an era of dominance and then both let their egos take over when they got older and nearly destroy their club trying to prove they’re still relevant
Add sor alex ferguson to that lost

I'm getting a lot of joy with the thought that Clarkson might have been really interested in the Bombers job, but got cold feet when Sheedy said......“I think Clarkson could be perfect moving into North Melbourne, I wouldn’t be surprised, take ‘em down to Tasmania.”

Onya Sheeds.

Going by the below photo of Barham I think he was trying to catch flies.

• Haha
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

"Joseph, the driving force behind the luring of Ron Barassi to Arden St during the club’s golden era of the 1970s, said Clarkson had the chance to be “a hero if he takes us to a fifth flag” but warned he would be “despised if he took us to Tasmania”.

Clarkson yesterday singled out Joseph, 77, as a reason for his decision to return to the club where he debuted as a player in 1987.

“Essendon never frightened me. I never thought Clarko would follow the drug money to Tullamarine,” Joseph said.

“Why would you want Kevin Sheedy looking over your shoulder at that spiritless, windswept hole they abandoned the iconic Windy Hill for?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
We can't finish higher than 7th.
Yep, got that wrong although I did know. An error, but just insert to finish 7th then all the same. Prefer to play skunks at the G, but if we had to play Lions away, not so concerned after tonight's woeful effort.

• Haha
The *smile* nobs there traded out Dimma against his wishes. Why would he go there?
Exactly, plus the bloke who traded him out is still the puppet master. Dimma had the last laugh he got another flag to his playing C.V.

Last edited:
  • Love
Apparently Barham has copped it today from other Board and coterie members for his shitful performance today and been told that can’t happen again.

What a spud.

i don't know what his credentials are but the bloke seems like an absolute train wreck.

It doesn't help that he looks like a mad unkempt homeless dude. either

• Love
  • Haha