Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Can't go without Spitty Watson making a statement on Ch 7 news. Players not happy with Barham on the way Truck was treated.

Bummers on the slide.

Reactions: 1 users
3AW should b mandatory listening tonight

Both Lloyd and robinson

• Haha
what Essendon players are out of contract that could get a game in our seniors?

May as well make a raid

I actually think you’d have to be a bloody good player to get into our team, make no mistake

Reactions: 1 user

May as well make a raid

I actually think you’d have to be a bloody good player to get into our team, make no mistake

Not out of contract but these are the players I’d have on my list

Tom Hird for the lulz

D’ambrosio

Martin

Redman

Jones

Perkins

Cox

Caldwell

Draper

Mason Redman has been their best down back but not sure we need him.

Rutten may end up at Tigerland next year a la Teague.

Reactions: 2 users

May as well make a raid

Its the attitude first if they arent Richmond Man material they can jog on to StKilda

Reactions: 2 users
'We didn't want Clarko anyway.'
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
You just know they’re going to reappoint St James.

Seems a distinct possibility, but in all seriousness, how would a parent feel with their son getting drafted to the Bombers to play under Hird.

Hird cannot hide from the fact that his approach to the game potentially put his players at risk during his first stint at Essendon.

Forget the drugs, he would never be stupid enough to go down that path again, but what other corners would Hird and the Bombers look to cut to try and win?

You'd have to be worried about having an impressionable young man going to an environment with the drug saga legacy and quite frankly with the club's failure to own it.

Last edited: