Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Essendon are rabble
How beautiful is today?
Clarkson virtually laughs in there fat faces and tells them to go *smile* themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
"You know, that's sorta like, 'if one plus one plus one equals five, whaddya reckon?' I can't answer that."

Reactions: 2 users
Is it me, or do all the CEO's essendrugshad had look the same?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just listened to the Essendon President on the last few days.
Not in Peggy’s league.
Thought they might go Hird. Unfortunately now that looks to be a real possibility.
Essendon R.I.P.

• Love
I've been wondering about this, too. Or, more accurately, something related to this.

Surely we're close to the time when a contract's terms provide for a coach to 'walk' if his club is actively pursuing an alternative coach.

I just feel so sorry for Rutten. It's immoral what's happening to him. He needs the right to be able to salvage his personal reputation by being empowered to tell the club to get nicked.

Honestly, it's a joke. He inherited a club in re-build mode and was, in part, given a three year term because it takes that sort of time to turn around a poorly performing club.

But, no, the mighty Bombers know better.

Why give him three years if there is a chance you'll bail on him after two?

What a hopeless organisation.

Coaches need the enforceable privilege of being able to fire one back over the bow of dumb clubs like this one.
I think he would have a case for constructive dismissal which is basically being bullied out

Reactions: 3 users
Sheedy is seriously one oof their biggest issues they need to @#@ him off, and all his supporters and all the board and have a completely new administration.

The old boys are all well and truly drowning with their snouts in the trough at the hangar.

Maybe they should go back to Windy Hill and their roots and start anew trying to be Essendon again instead of the soulless rabble they have become,

Maybe they can also burn themselves to the ground that'll work too and will be more enjoyable for the rest to watch.

Anyway @#$^@ them long may those campaigners be a shitshow for their gas lighting , hubris and sheer lack of repentance and humility after what they did.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users