Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

They’ve been going ballistic. Almost all of them thought Barham was atrocious today and they’re worried about having him at the helm.
I can smell the ferals through the radio. There had to be 1 moron who had to raise Dimma will be ours in 2024 again. Delusions.

Reactions: 1 users
They’ve been going ballistic. Almost all of them thought Barham was atrocious today and they’re worried about having him at the helm.
They should aiming that blame right at Sheedy. He was the mastermind behind this mess.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Good grief....is anyone listening to this idiot ???! He's an absolute duuuuuuuud !!!
Red, I’m just back online and catching up on every ones posts

Could not agree more
Geez I know he’s held some high positions but he sounds pretty dumb to be honest , dumb and naive

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone notice Rutten's photo on Wikipedia is when he was with us in 2018? Obviously, not much has happened since. :mhihi

In 2019, the Bummers got Truck. In 2022, the Bummers got Trucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I can smell the ferals through the radio. There had to be 1 moron who had to raise Dimma will be ours in 2024 again. Delusions.
The *smile* nobs there traded out Dimma against his wishes. Why would he go there?

Reactions: 5 users
Ben Rutten was all class in his press conference. Spoke of his commitment to the club, his players and the supporters.

Said he was disappointed but has no expectations beyond this Saturday.

For as much as the new president made an a$$ of himself Rutten did the opposite. Showed dignity and pride at a time when he’s been treated extremely poorly

Soft cap goes up next year he’d be the perfect backline coach for us

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Pretty clear why Sheedy wouldn’t want Clarko.

Doesn’t want any modern day coach to get more than 4 flags.

Sheedy is an irrational, incoherent muscle man from a bygone era.

The fact that he is so influential at this club just shows that their professionalism is - as of 2022 - still to be acquired.

The absolute worst transition of coterie club to professional organisation I’ve ever seen.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users