Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Ben Rutten was all class in his press conference. Spoke of his commitment to the club, his players and the supporters.

Said he was disappointed but has no expectations beyond this Saturday.

For as much as the new president made an a$$ of himself Rutten did the opposite. Showed dignity and pride at a time when he’s been treated extremely poorly

Reactions: 13 users
If you want a laugh go over to BomberBlitz and read ferals blowing up at their club. Funny funny funny.

One said "we are just like Norf but with money"

Another " we are playing the long game, we will get Clarkson when we merge with North"

There are not many happy Essendon supporters

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
If you want a laugh go over to BomberBlitz and read ferals blowing up at their club. Funny funny funny.

One said "we are just like Norf but with money"

Another " we are playing the long game, we will get Clarkson when we merge with North"

There are not many happy Essendon supporters
Listening to them on SEN is funny enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You do you, leon. Me, I'm ratcheting the *smile* muscle outta us.
Sure, but I just want to bank the 4 points, land in 6th and play the Skunks at the G first final, after they lose to Cartoon. Simple. With no further injuries and with a fit Dusty raring to go ... preferably.

Don't really need to play a Bummers fired up for coach Rutten along with Hurley's retirement. [Why is it so often us?]

I bet we don't get the kind of performance Port were gifted.

Reactions: 1 user
That's not the half of it or even remotely the worst of it. One of the worst pressers I have ever heard from a club President. Ever. He is not fit for purpose this guy.
Dunno. Seems like a perfect fit for THAT club :)

Feel for Rutten. What a disgrace of a club and a shocking way to treat him. Long may they fester in mediocrity

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Robbo also pushing for Brian Waldron to replace Xavier Campbell as CEO.
Robbo must be back on the sauce to make that sort of call.
Wouldn't wish Waldron on any club ... except Essendon. He's just so dodgy.
Probably be a good fit now that I come to think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Sure, but I just want to bank the 4 points, land in 6th and play the Skunks at the G first final, after they lose to Cartoon. Simple. With no further injuries and with a fit Dusty raring to go ... preferably.

Don't really need to play a Bummers fired up for coach Rutten along with Hurley's retirement. [Why is it so often us?]

Don't stress. We'll brain Essendon.

Reactions: 3 users

We can't finish higher than 7th.

I'll bet you're glad you were wrong Redders, I certainly am.

Essendum, what a joke, treating Rutten disgracefully.
Wrong ? I never said he was TAKING the job. I just said that he’d be full of *smile* IF he took the Arsendon job and that if he was true to his word, he’d turn them down.

Which he has done, credit to him.

I reckon they should give Matthew Lloyd the gig. He is very vocal in his media roles about Essendon Coaches, let's see how he handles being in the firing line.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just saw some Barham’s presser. What an embarrassment. Complete amateur lightweight.

This is a great day.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users