Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Good grief....is anyone listening to this idiot ???! He's an absolute duuuuuuuud !!!
Was going to post the same.
Absolutely terrible. Cringeworthy!

I think he had a slip of the tongue when I’m sure he said Rutten would be gone ( think he said sacked ) and then by the end said a decision will be made after a board meeting Sunday.

Did I hear right?

The language used and how he spoke about Rutten just made you feel sick and sorry for the guy.

Saturday night will be a true reflection of what the players think of him.

Hurley yesterday spoke well but this President was shocking to hear.

If they think as Robbo does that Hird is the man , then until they and he own up to the drug program they implemented , they will be cursed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
watch the rats jump from this slow burning ship now .blood in the water

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Imagine if they decide on Sunday that now they've lost out on Clarkson that they're not prepared to pay the footy cap penalty and they want Rutten to stay. Create a David Teague like 12 month long situation.......hah hah hah...I wouldn't put it past this disaster of a club !

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I feel sorry for Rutten. Hope he's getting paid well.

Reactions: 7 users
I feel sorry for Rutten. Hope he's getting paid well.
And will get fully paid by Essendon for next year too - wherever he ends up and whatever else he may be doing
Thats because he deserves it - and they deserve having to pay up in full for having caused the debacle i.e. having to pay every cent of both Clarko’s gigantic salary and Ruttens too

• Haha
Can you imagine Peggy talking like that *smile* feral?

That club is cursed

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
They'll be rock-bottom, dispirited. We'll win by 100.
Have people forgotten the Norf game already? Remember who beat us after a coach sacking. Not the first time for us either.

It's best not to tempt fate. The issue is we don't know what we are going to get from the Bummers this game. They were coming off a heap of media/fan flak before the Dreamtime game and performed much better that in their prior flogging.

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon if Clarkson takes the Arsendon job then he’s full of *smile* as well.

He’s been banging on for 12 months now about how he won’t take a current coach’s job, respect for others, club and industry professionalism blah blah blah ….but here he is considering taking a current coach’s job with a culturally defective club that is hanging their current incumbent out to dry.

Talk about a hypocrite. If he was true to his word he’d turn down the Arsendon job.

In some way I hope he does take the Arsendon job because he’ll be behind the 8 ball right from the start because of the aforementioned. There’ll be questions around his real or actual integrity. That’ll then hopefully mean that he’s a massive bust and this *smile* club will continue to wallow in the mire for at least another decade.

I'll bet you're glad you were wrong Redders, I certainly am.

Essendum, what a joke, treating Rutten disgracefully.

Reactions: 1 users
Have people forgotten the Norf game already? Remember who beat us after a coach sacking. Not the first time for us either.

It's best not to tempt fate. The issue is we don't know what we are going to get from the Bummers this game. They were coming off a heap of media/fan flak before the Dreamtime game and performed much better that in their prior flogging.
You do you, leon. Me, I'm ratcheting the *smile* muscle outta us.

• Haha
  • Love
Will be fascinating to see them play on Saturday and observe the team's morale.

Either they come out and do it for Truck (unlikely) or just play like a rabble.

Perhaps they should forfeit...
This is a real danger game for us. Finals are assured all that remains is if we finish 7th or 8th.

Essendon should be fired up and they have a better list than North. I’d hate to loose because I’d love to extend our winning streak over the druggies and to continue building momentum into the finals

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Our biggest win against Essendon is 74 points, back in 1970.

I reckon we'll set a new record tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
My hopes for Essendon's new coach:

1. Sheedy
2. Hird
3. Neeld
4. McVeigh (based on a body of work of 8 games and that he got angry once in a press conference)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
My hopes for Essendon's new coach:

1. Sheedy
2. Hird
3. Neeld
4. McVeigh (based on a body of work of 8 games and that he got angry once in a press conference)
Malthouse robbed

Reactions: 1 user