Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Why am I totally unsurprised now that Clarko has gone to #Lolnorf. Essendrugs will be pushing hard to create their new coaching dept from *smile*, Solo man, McVeighnous. Almost like a Deliverance special, inbred incestuous relationships resulting in horror abominations.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think he'll be a big chance.
Oddly enough, he's a much better fit for them.

He's as bloodthirsty as they are - goes hard on the attack, plays favorites, can work the boys club and gives back even harder than they will give. Just perfect fit.

He wouldnt touch them with a 10 foot pole.

They will end up with a Hird/McVeigh double act.

What a rabble!
Not sure I agree Smoking. He wants to coach again big time.

And whilst there will be more opportunities next year (Simpson, Hinkley and even Brett Ratten I see as a chance to get the arse - but he of course wont be going back to the Saints), its another year out of the game if he waits one more year. Making it even harder to be considered again.

Mind you, if you are right and I am wrong - that's even better.

Because neither Hird nor McVeigh will fix the insular and cultural issues they have. Unless there is a massive exodus this year of the cronies that have been guaranteed jobs for life.

Reactions: 2 users
Well, this Barham dude has a fair bit to answer for.

As if this rabble hasn't embarrassed itself enough over the last 15 years.

Cue Sheedy to once again come out with another dumb/derogatory/defensive statement re Clarkson or, some pathetic 'distract attention' type of statement or idea. Look over here everybody ...."The game needs 8 umpires" or something like that.

Reactions: 7 users

Cue Sheedy to once again come out with another dumb/derogatory/defensive statement re Clarkson or, some pathetic 'distract attention' type of statement or idea. Look over here everybody ...."The game needs 8 umpires" or something like that.
Yep the President has fired from the hip with no back up plan.

And the longer Sheedy stays at Essendon the better. He is cancerous for that club.

Reactions: 7 users

And the longer Sheedy stays at Essendon the better. He is cancerous for that club.
Apparently Barham wants to get rid of him and Wellman and Madden. Wait till the *smile* fight starts around all of that. A completely unstable rabble. Its great.

You'd wanna be very careful taking this garbage club on as a coach. Clarko obviously recognised that.

And Dodoro too. He needs to stay on as Head of List Management and Recruiting, he just must, they need him badly.

• Haha

What's the shortest VFL/AFL presidency? Barham should enter the record books. Appalling design-making process.

Cant wait for the Bombers Press Conference.

Not having a productive work day today I must admit - looking forward to Barham and his PC big time.

just wait until the tigers smash them this weekend ...............anything over 30 points ...they are cooked ........... yes yes yes .......oooooooooo yes

Reactions: 1 user
Clarkson going to the Roos will quietly hurt the Bummers.
They'll be stony faced about it, deflecting their own pitfalls, living in denial.
But they're left with a few steamy turds on their doorstep... which is nice ..

Dodoro should be given the opportunity to coach the team he's drafted

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
They really have got to stop thinking of themselves as this so called "Big Club". They have a large membership that will likely drop off in 2023 but are insignificant in so many ways, mostly in terms of results. They're lucky to have the Dreamtime and Anzac Day games.

Will be fascinating to see them play on Saturday and observe the team's morale.

Either they come out and do it for Truck (unlikely) or just play like a rabble.

Perhaps they should forfeit...

Hird as coach and Morrison as president on a unity ticket.

Morrison thought he was the president of Australia, imagine all the "secret" deals he would get done for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha