Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Lloyd I normally like him , but sits on the fence to much with his club blames coaching never the weake playing group , or recruiting , or his former team mates in the hierarchy was speeches when Caro mentioned Sheedy and Dororo.

Reactions: 2 users
Reckon Essendon dodged a bullet. The messiah coach appointments very rarely work out.
Agree but they have disgraced themselves in the process. What a sham of a football club.

Sucked in losers!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Don't think they dodged a bullet he was the best coach available by a mile they look stupid another untried coach they get in or maybe Sheedy puts his hand up.

If the Bummers march down Brunton Avenue to invade the PRO to demand for Dimma, I'd call war!!
If you listen to Dimma's Press Conf yesterday about how it takes a village and good ppl to make a good club, that tells you everything. Dimma wont be anywhere near Essendon.

Dimma was a bit more subtle than Simon Goodwin (who I thought spoke fantastically well about the poor treatment of Rutten), but in responding that way about how good people make a good club, it was as blatantly obvious as anything that he was saying Essendon are a rabble b/c of the culture and ppl in the place. Loved it. He's never been dumb Dimma.

Reactions: 8 users
Lloyd I normally like him , but sits on the fence to much with his club blames coaching never the weake playing group , or recruiting , or his former team mates in the hierarchy was speeches when Caro mentioned Sheedy and Dororo.
This is a good post Daniel.
Probably because I agree!

I actually don't mind Lloyd in the media. But he's the first to jump off all 4 of their latest coaches - he said Worsfold lost the players, etc. etc. For the last decade he was part of the tribe blaming the coach. Only the last year or two has he woken up to calling for a deeper review. But even then, he is loathe to state the names we all know - incl Essendon fans - are to blame.

Dan Richardson, the coaches all got turfed out. But its Dodoro, Xavier Campbell and 1-2 others that are part of the real, deep cultural problem. Josh Mahoney is actually doing a pretty good job to try and weed this out.
But Lloyd is one of the boys and cant quite get there IMO

Reactions: 1 users
Hird - well that would be an unmitigated disaster of biblical proportions. We could only hope.

And if they chase Hinkley - a contracted coach at another club - then they're just heading down the same unsavoury path that they have been this week with this Rutten-Clarkson fiasco.

And there's more to come apparently with the potential sacking of Board members, CEO and the Dildo.

Good grief. Shut the place down. Its totally imploded.

Reactions: 6 users
This is a good post Daniel.
Probably because I agree!

I actually don't mind Lloyd in the media. But he's the first to jump off all 4 of their latest coaches - he said Worsfold lost the players, etc. etc. For the last decade he was part of the tribe blaming the coach. Only the last year or two has he woken up to calling for a deeper review. But even then, he is loathe to state the names we all know - incl Essendon fans - are to blame.

Dan Richardson, the coaches all got turfed out. But its Dodoro, Xavier Campbell and 1-2 others that are part of the real, deep cultural problem. Josh Mahoney is actually doing a pretty good job to try and weed this out.
But Lloyd is one of the boys and cant quite get there IMO
Yep exactly the same with Matthew Knights the fans drove him out and pathetic hierarchy was actually doing a good job , got a boys club there like the afl.

Reactions: 2 users
Think we can pick the moment Clarkson told Sheedy he wasn’t interested in coming to his dysfunctional club

94582A4D-C28C-41E1-A4CA-82EF12046CD7.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users