Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Perversely that is what I want. Getting in with the hype and expectation and then getting beaten again. :devilish:
I dont care if the Drugs make September it will create false expectation and they will get drop punted out pretty quick.

I dont want the Maggots making September they could tin arse their way to B2B. from 8th.

Reactions: 2 users
I dont care if the Drugs make September it will create false expectation and they will get drop punted out pretty quick.

I dont want the Maggots making September they could tin arse their way to B2B. from 8th.
It will be all over for the scum tomorrow night. Carlton will beat them easily imo

Reactions: 1 users
It will be all over for the scum tomorrow night. Carlton will beat them easily imo
Pendles 400th and the momentum they got from us will take them as long way to rolling the Blues.

The Blues are wobbling.

That said I would be happy to see the Blues end the Skunks season.

No B2B means they cant rival our era.

Pendles 400th and the momentum they got from us will take them as long way to rolling the Blues.

The Blues are wobbling.

That said I would be happy to see the Blues end the Skunks season.

No B2B means they cant rival our era.
Yep, that's all I want too craigo.

• Love
media is saying the season is now saved.
sounds like they are a lock for finals

• Haha