Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Just posted a story in the Journo section if your interested.

Don't shoot the messenger and we know McClure is a Fu^&wit, but generally where there is smoke...
Maclure has made that saying, about the smoke, redundant. He has been totally wrong that often

Reactions: 2 users
Just posted a story in the Journo section if your interested.

Don't shoot the messenger and we know McClure is a Fu^&wit, but generally where there is smoke...
What a steaming pile of horse *smile*.

Where there's smoke ?? Lol

What about the smoke for the last three or four years when McClure said he was off to Gold Coast ??? The was NO fire, no smoke, nada. Zilch.

Dusty has been loyal through 300 games.

Where there's media smoke it's just never were actual players trying to make a name for themselves. If you buy into it that's on you.

If you read garbage, your head ends up full of rubbish.

Reactions: 6 users
Here’s a thought. Maybe, just maybe, Dusty isn’t saying anything because he himself is unsure what he wants to do after this season
Just a thought…..

Reactions: 2 users
Mail is he has decided
Gold Coast have him in their sights
He is doing a “ Dimma “
Plays home games on the Goldie
They want “ bums “ on seats
After all
They did sign Karmichael Hunt many years ago
😂😂😂😂
Did the guys on the golf course pass that mail onto you?

I still don't know what the issue is supposed to be.

If he is going to the Gold Coast then he can't say that can he because he is still a Richmond player, it will work it's way through a process at year end. Does the club have to approve it every time someone wants to play golf? The trip to NZ was approved.

What's the actual issue that we are supposed to be worried about?

Reactions: 10 users
I hope Dusty retires, and says "I'm done. I love RFC, but my passion is waning. Those in the Media make playing this game less enjoyable, particularly flogs like McClure and Cornes. So to enjoy my life, I'm gonna spend a few years in NZ and being a mentor to the next generation at Tigerland, remotely. *smile* you all very much."

But he'll probably just say "thanks, I'm retiring. It was good."

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
A seemingly endless media dumpster fire designed purely to undermine his legacy. Don’t buy into speculative garbage no matter what is to come.
Just celebrate what he’s done for us for what little time we have left.

Reactions: 16 users
Golf is the story, not ten-pin bowling. or baseball. Tho an Aussie was taken no1 in the MLB draft- wasnt Dusty was it?
Hmm I’m not sure. Straight from winning the B.O. under a nom de guerre, then to the MLB phot o op.
Well nothing would surprise me with Dusty any more.

So everyone in Australia knows that Dusty has been playing golf twice a week but not the club
Back must be very sore 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure Dusty’s been playing golf lately but he’s fallen in love with the sport and was definitely playing twice per week.
If he’s got a *smile* swing like me, then golf is the last thing he should be doing with a bad back. He may swing like Ernie Els though.

Reactions: 1 user