Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Well spoken Blobbo: "I'm really angry about this. I think the media's creating this circus coz they've got nothing to talk about"
So Blobbo n 360 join the circus by adding another rotation to the spin. Self perpetuating cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Meh what Robbo said. He’s disingenuous. It’s just today’s Dusty clickbait in another form. His *smile* rag or channel will run a different take tomorrow blah.
Yep. he just chose to talk about the people talking about Dusty, rather than directly talking about Dusty himself. But he was still talking about Dusty!

Reactions: 2 users
Yep. he just chose to talk about the people talking about Dusty, rather than directly talking about Dusty himself. But he was still talking about Dusty!
His newspaper is still muckraking today with this uncle angle. Make no mistake Robbo hates us. He’s just trying to paint himself in a good light but is fake as *smile*.

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like Robb's rehab is finally working. Maybe the new found clarity will encourage him to quit the AFL media circus.

I just like to sit back and count slowly up to 7: 1 - premiership, 2 - premiership, 3 - premiership, 4 - Normie, 5 - Normie, 6 - Normie, 7 - Charlie.
I also use the same melody to help me sleep when I get sidetracked by the thought of Carlton being in the top 4

I just like to sit back and count slowly up to 7: 1 - premiership, 2 - premiership, 3 - premiership, 4 - Normie, 5 - Normie, 6 - Normie, 7 - Charlie.
It would be lovely to know who Dusty would like to flatten first - Blobbo, Cornhole or that most irritating of all - Daaaaamo