Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Sh!t. Twig the toddler's turned up.

Who gives a *smile* how he got injured. Cogs got injured slipping in a shower, Astbury got bitten by a jellyfish, other player from other teams also. What the *smile* do you expect from a player nearing retirement?
Ottens and the garden stake is one of the best.

Reactions: 1 users
Before game 300 various coaches were asked what they thought about Dusty and (I can't believe I'm quoting him but here we are) perhaps the most interesting comment came from Chris Scott. He said aside from his greatness as a player he most admired the fact that Dusty has been able to resist all that goes with being a superstar in today's game and be himself. The club played a big part in letting him be himself and it worked out pretty well didn't it?

At this point, why change anything?

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
Looking forward to the circus being over tbh

Hopefully we get to have a final game to say thank you to the goat

Reactions: 3 users
Who cares? Only you and the Melbourne footy media it seems.
Clearly you have had nothing to do with the barking media or running a club that has a responsibility to its membership? Your response is just dumb arse stupid, and very lazy. I hope the RFC is not made up of people that have your approach to dealing with questions asked by the media!!!!

About which month is the best month for planting petunias of course. You and your cohort are sounding very much like Magpie supporters. Have a guess at what a media conference by the club with Martin in attendance might be about :rolleyes:
Ooze cops questions in weekly pressers and gives the scavenging seagulls the answers. That's it. Unless you still can't work out who Dusty is, he doesn't want media around him.

Actually this is on Martin and the club. You don’t put out a fire by throwing petrol on it.

The club could have shut down the media speculation by having a brief media conference weeks, if not months ago, with Martin present to tell the Tiger supporters and members that ?????

End of story. They have not done this and the speculation continues.
He’s never ever rolled like that so why start

Time to pull the band aid off and force his hand to retire or announce the last game. It’s over champ. Club can’t move to next phase with Dusty lurking and running his own race
My sentiments too tho I feel will more likely be prior to final game v GC , he won’t play on zero prep

Clearly you have had nothing to do with the barking media or running a club that has a responsibility to its membership? Your response is just dumb arse stupid, and very lazy. I hope the RFC is not made up of people that have your approach to dealing with questions asked by the media!!!!

Lazy and dumbarse stupid? Hey, that does sound like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I'm a member and dusty has met, discharged and far exceeded any responsibility to me. Both in terms of his greatest ever player status, and live by his own rules attitude to the media.

He can go to the pub for the rest of the season if he wants.

Reactions: 8 users
It’s hilarious watching the afl media get nude and red because Dusty won’t tell them what he’s doing.

If it goes on much longer Tom Morris, Karen Cornes and Grampa Lethal are going to spontaneously combust.
Morris. FMD. What a hateable, hypocritical tool

Reactions: 2 users
Preseason where told his flying yet his lucky to run or sprint in a game looks unfit and injured to me.
Hang on, you mean the club said a player was flying in the pre-season and then had a flat season? This is an outrage. Microwave your membership would be a good way forward IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users