Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

If Richmond end up getting Friday or Saturday night for R24, you can bet your bottom dollar the AFL knows what is going on.
The HUN Rd 24 forecast had us playing the 1.30pm Saturday slot.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Dusty's back so bad he has to miss multiple weeks or has he just checked out at 300 games?
Looks like the former. Don't fall for these media clowns especially Kornbrain who loves being a superbitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
As long as the club knows, or finds out soon what Dusty's plans are, I'm happy for things to play out the way they are.
Preferably Dusty retires, and all the media hacks who have been making crap up will be made to look like the ambulance chasing idiots that they are.
Until the pre season rumors start about a comeback.

These Gumps wont rest.

Maybe if RFC finishes with the spoon we can draft him in the PSD with pick 1 ,,,,,,,,,,thatd f em all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
For Dustin…
Retirement Greeting GIF by GreetPool

• Haha
Think Kane Cornes is 100% correct
Dusty has checked out unfortunately
It’s become a circus
Hasn’t even been at training for 3 weeks
Contracted player
Surely he can walk laps in rehab and support others in rehabilitation
Nah
Been seen playing golf so back isn’t that sore😂
Tail wagging the dog you will find
Player of the century
Very disappointing how this year has rolled on
Not a shadow of his former self.
Hopefully he retires and doesn’t front up with Hardwick at the GC next year
Remember him Hardwick 🤔.
He was cooked half way through 2023 ( yep burnt the sausages )
But miraculously found the new coaching gig 6 weeks later
😂😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Time to pull the band aid off and force his hand to retire or announce the last game. It’s over champ. Club can’t move to next phase with Dusty lurking and running his own race

Kane Cornes is on the money and your offended because he’s right and you don’t like him.

Dusty has checked out unfortunately
It’s become a circus
Hasn’t even been at training for 3 weeks
Contracted player
Surely he can walk laps in rehab and support others in rehabilitation
Nah
Been seen playing golf so back isn’t that sore😂
Tail wagging the dog you will find
Player of the century
Very disappointing how this year has rolled on
Not a shadow of his former self.
Hopefully he retires and doesn’t front up with Hardwick at the GC next year
Remember him Hardwick 🤔.
He was cooked half way through 2023 ( yep burnt the sausages )
But miraculously found the new coaching gig 6 weeks later
😂😂😂😂
Clubs let’s there standards slip. Seems players have more pull then coach atm.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Time to pull the band aid off and force his hand to retire or announce the last game. It’s over champ. Club can’t move to next phase with Dusty lurking and running his own race
Mate Ralph Carr will be milking all the publicity he can get ,it sells merchandise etc .

Clubs let’s there standards slip. Seems players have more pull then coach atm.
Correct
As I said in the YZE can’t coach thread . Unfortunately YZE is cheerleading and not coaching . Who is running the place . Seriously

• Dislike
Brothers and Sisters, don't let the media and the haters suck you into shitcanning Dusty.

Reactions: 9 users
So do I. The champ will always be the champ and we did the right thing getting him to 300 the way we did. Dustin won't forget that and neither will we.

But the time has come. It's silly. Back no good but can play golf and sit on planes for four hours. It's counter productive. I said it two weeks again, he is done.
I think this week the club come out and shut him down and Dusty has gone away to consider what's next. It's the only thing the club can do.

The club has handled Dusty superbly. That was Peggy, Dimma and Gale. It's a new regime and the current handling of Dusty is severely undermining this next generation's credibility.

Worst way to end.
Our star, champion, Superstar, legend player is taking trips and playing golf as his side sits in 18th.

18th.

2024 is turning out to be our worst Year ever, on so many fronts.
I hope the draft picks pay off.

Should have finished up with Chimpah and Jackmond.

Correct
As I said in the YZE can’t coach thread . Unfortunately YZE is cheerleading and not coaching . Who is running the place . Seriously
Dimma did the same thing in giving Duz free space to do what he wants. Don't know what all this sooking is. The bloke's cooked, went home to visit family (not to Ibiza or the Greek Islands) and will be back at the club to continue training until HE decides when to finish.

It’s gunna add some spice to the Rd 24 game v GC. Dusty’s farewell game playing against the great man Dimma, the Suns needing to win to make the 8.

I’m putting this down as a Tigers win.

I don't know what is going on with him but one thing I do know is that both Karen and the Parrot are obsessed with Dusty and with Richmond.

Last edited: