Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

9news reporting he’ll either retire or go to Suns next year
I could’ve told you that

Reactions: 1 user
I could’ve told you that
Yet according to Balme he’ll retire or stay with us. He also made a good point about it wouldn’t be a good move for the Suns to have him. He’s well past his best and he’s not the bloke to do media for them.

Reactions: 4 users
Players have been training to grab the leading hand/arm of the player with the ball. Game changer for the packbreakers.

Players have been training to grab the leading hand/arm of the player with the ball. Game changer for the packbreakers.
That will cause possible chicken-wing issues as shown in the tackle on Nick Daicos last Rd. The way the tribunal is going we won't be able to tackle anyone to the ground so Bedford would have to just let Tim run off with the ball. We'll only be able to tackle someone standing up! If that happens crowds and memberships will plummet and the game is stuffed.

I could’ve told you that
They’re pathetic…they actually pay reporters to come up with that? Where do I sign up for that job. Too easy. State the obvious or make *smile* up and get paid for it…wow

This guy is a serious drop-kick. Has flip-flopped over last few weeks each scenario below individually as virtually factual and now he mentions all the different scenario possibilities. How do these guys keep their jobs? Factual reporting used to be a thing once.

Channel 9’s Tom Morris reports of the three scenarios facing Martin — stay at Richmond, move to Gold Coast or retire, the former is the least likely outcome.

"Martin may or may not be at the Suns/Tigers next season"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
This guy is a serious drop-kick. Has flip-flopped over last few weeks each scenario below individually as virtually factual and now he mentions all the different scenario possibilities. How do these guys keep their jobs? Factual reporting used to be a thing once.

Channel 9’s Tom Morris reports of the three scenarios facing Martin — stay at Richmond, move to Gold Coast or retire, the former is the least likely outcome.
Is a cheap tactic so he can say he was right. That numpty on Bigfooty does it too. Whatever the outcome they claim they’d said it was going to happen.

Hope he stays. As suggested before reckon he has a great post playing future as a teacher / mentor of young players. Imagine him taking on helping in the development of two or three from the likes of Smith J, O'Sullivan, Armstrong, Reid, Lindsay and Davidson, not to mention Bauer and Lalor.

Inspirational for those fortunate enough.

Reactions: 1 users