Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

My biggest fear is he goes to GC and starts playing good footy again.
Start asking questions if we lost the plot in conditioning our players.

Reactions: 1 user
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’ll be glad when the circus is over to be honest. Dusty this and Dusty that. Is he playing this week? Is he playing the rest of the year? Where’s he playing next year?

He’s the goat and I love him, but ffs, just over hearing about this crap, and he's playing like crap as well. just be done with it
Agree.
It’s become
Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

This is only because the great man refuses to indulge them or talk or engage with them in any way shape or form ....understadably.

F@#$^ them bin dippers.
The Merkin is a backgrounder.
But i honestly think Dustin is cooked anyway.
Let him go.
No individual is bigger than the club.
Send him off with the best regards.

Reactions: 6 users
Can't see any compo to Tigers if Dusty goes to GC. I don't think it would be a money factor for Dusty and I don't think GC would pay overs. GC have a young, inexperienced side still and if they're targeting some of the longer term prospects they've been touting in the media they won't be expending too much of the cap on Dusty.

Reactions: 1 users
Can't see any compo to Tigers if Dusty goes to GC. I don't think it would be a money factor for Dusty and I don't think GC would pay overs. GC have a young, inexperienced side still and if they're targeting some of the longer term prospects they've been touting in the media they won't be expending too much of the cap on Dusty.
The AFL will find a way to make us give something else to GC in the deal.

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty sure he will look after the club and club will receive a decent draft pick for him. Doubt he allows for him to leave without tigers receiving anything. Suns don’t need picks and gave away pick 7 0r 8 to cats for nothing.

The AFL will find a way to make us give something else to GC in the deal.
Exactly. The lovely rumour now says offer is a 2-year deal and he won't have to travel. That doesn't sound like a high money offer deal that will give Tigers a draft pick. AFL, who basically funds the plastic club's whole operation, probably thought of the idea, they're so desperate to make the dead QLD expansion plan work.

Last edited: