Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Technically not retired, because paperwork not signed or submitted.

The club would want to have a good explanation for that.
Theyre not sure theyre saying he mustnt have retired
Wed need confirmation that he has or has not completed retirement form

Reactions: 1 user
Theyre not sure theyre saying he mustnt have retired
Wed need confirmation that he has or has not completed retirement form
I'm sure the AFL will be completely transparent and everything is above board.....
spiderman GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
The Rioli name is Richmond royalty, Dan plays for the Tiges for 9 years, is contracted for another 3 years, and wants out.
Bolton plays for 8 years, is contracted for another 4 years, he wants to go home.
Dusty plays with us for 15 years. His father got deported and then dies, Dusty has never been the same.
I would love nothing more than for Dusty to retire as a one club player, but that's the modern game unfortunately.

Dusty has given me the thrill of a lifetime with his playing career, making Dangerfield look like a hack in the 2020 GF is how I will remember Dusty.

Reactions: 3 users
This isnt true, but it doesnt need to be now.

Wayne Campbell waits down OUR race in his filthy red and yellow and embraces OUR teary dusty after he RETIRED

And hes on record now, saying theyre talking to dusty about playing.

I dont think this is about Dusty

This is about wayne campbell and what complete *smile* GCS are

i honestly think theyve crossed a line in a big way

That seems factual.

Reactions: 1 users
Let's not get mad, let's get even with the AFL funded Suns. Rioli's asking price is 6 & 13 minimum for starters. Or no deal. He can then enjoy Melbourne Winters for a few more years.

Reactions: 2 users
Let's not get mad, let's get even with the AFL funded Suns. Rioli's asking price is 6 & 13 minimum for starters. Or no deal. He can then enjoy Melbourne Winters for a few more years.

noah cumberland is 6 and 13 to the GCS

As long as wayne campbell draws breath in my world

And thats with dusty living an anonymous life in Otara in 2025 and beyond

I bet we get bent over with the Rioli deal, and because we’re so scared of offending anyone we’ll just smile and accept whatever they offer. We’re gonna lose everything if we don’t get harder.

Yet another thing that hasn’t gone to plan post 2020. It really is staggering how far and how fast we have fallen.

Is Bachar authorised to declare Fatwahs?

Lets get a richmond one on GCS and wayne Campbell

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users